Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Terminator Salvation – any good ?
  • Northwind

What’s this nonsense about there being a Highlander 2?

PJM1974 – Member

Imagine the Terminator franchise following a Paul McCartney type career path…

The Beatles
    Wings
    Mull of Kintyre
    The Frog Chorus

Starts out dull, gets duller, gets even duller, then makes a miraculous turnaround at the end?

Onzadog
    Free Member

I was about half an hour into it before I realised I seen it before. My mind must have tried to erase it from my memory like a horrific car crash.

boblo
    Free Member

v8ninety – Member

niggeryness.

Gaaasppp….. did he really say that word?? 😉

roady_tony
    Free Member

the Arnie bit of the film is actually the best bit i thought, they did his face a 1000 times better than Bridges in TRON 2.0
    it was Ultimately a pointless film, it showed us nothing we didnt already know did not move the plot line on at all, and just introduced us to a new character who was easily killed off and didnt have to be referenced in any other movie.

there was a flaw that was introduced in T3 and T4 in that how the hell did Skynet suddenly build all these big flying robots/water robots/cycle and ground robots/ T400/600/800/1000 machines in a matter of a couple of years after a world nuclear holocaust with no man power, (or even robot power if you see just where they were up to at the end of T3)

i’m getting quite tired of them putting women in action roles who are stick thin and couldnt survive a breath of wind, let alone someone chucking them across the room or muscling a jet fighter around. just check out Battleship to name a few.
    Carrie Anne Moss in mAtrix FTW!

PrinceJohn

Carrie Anne Moss in mAtrix FTW!

But surely when she’s in the Matrix the power is with the mind of programmer. How else would Keanu be a god?

boltonjon

yeah, but Carrie Ann-Moss in that tight black suit. Made it a good trilogy for me!! 😀

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Terminator Salvation – any good ?’ is closed to new replies.