Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Tent advice…Vango Amazon 600 or Vango Maritsa 500 ? REPOST
  • unfitgeezer
    Free Member

Sorry to re post but there must be a tent expert on here there is usually an expert on all topics on this forum !

Both going to be heavy not that bothered about that, 2 adults 2 children would be used for up to 10 days on two separate occasions this summer.

Has to be one of these as I don’t have an option to get anything else (warranty issue)

Anyone owned either of these ???

Many thanks in advance

Dain_Bramaged
    Free Member

Worth googling, but I think there are some issues with leaking window seals on the Maritsa….I remember it put me off enough to go for an Outwell……

unfitgeezer
    Free Member

we had an outwell Oregon 5 great tent just a bit on the small side for us

as I said I have no option its one or the other !

HermanShake
    Free Member

If it’s the same difference (cost is irrelevant) then go with the Amazon 600. More space is always useful, the shape is easier to live in. I think it has a 6000 hydrostatic head over the 4000 of the Maritsa, a definite plus!

barnsleymitch
    Free Member

I’ve got an Amazon 600 – it’s mahoosive, fairly straightforward to erect, but a bit heavy and takes up a lot of boot space. Having said that, it’s brilliant for extended family / large group trips, and ours has been used in some pretty extreme weather with no problems so far.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Tent advice…Vango Amazon 600 or Vango Maritsa 500 ? REPOST’ is closed to new replies.