Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • tenants insurance.. how much roughly would you expect to pay?
  • Conqueror
    Free Member

tenants insurance.. how much roughly would you expect to pay?

for the most basic cover.. ballpark figure?

ta

leebaxter
    Free Member

If you mean Landlord insurance. Obviously depends on many factors. but for a 100k flat/house your looking at around £150 per year

geetee1972
    Free Member

That’s about what i pay.

Conqueror
    Free Member

nope not landlord, I mean insurance for me (the tenant)

Rich
    Free Member

I pay around £170 a year for contents insurance with M&S.

PePPeR

We were tenants on our last house and we paid about £185 with M&S for their top cover.

No need for the house part, the landlord covers that.

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

It’s a bit like asking how long is a piece of string, depends on numerous factors, where you live, size of house, who else you rent with, the value of the contents you want to insure etc etc.

Steve-Austin
    Free Member

If you mean contents insurance, then it depends where you live, kind of property, value of contents etc etc
    M&S are good as they have good bike cover

Its the landlords responsibility to have buildings insurance

Conqueror
    Free Member

It’s a bit like asking how long is a piece of string, depends on numerous factors, where you live, size of house, who else you rent with, the value of the contents you want to insure etc etc.

heh

words in thread

roughly

for the most basic cover.. ballpark figure?

answers provided

170 and 180..

all the info I was after … happy days 😀

(thanks)

maccruiskeen

Any contents insurance will do as far as your own possesions are concerned – I noticed that M&S have a ‘Tenant’s Liability’ bit included which covers err – something probably, whatever bother you can cause (upto £40,000 worth if you’re really clumsy) that isn’t covered by the Landlord’s own insurance.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘tenants insurance.. how much roughly would you expect to pay?’ is closed to new replies.