Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Tenant Problems
  • project
    Free Member

Just had an email from a landlord freind,it appears he went round to check his rented and mortgaged property (house),today and went into one of the lads rooms,just to check if everything was ok,and there where 4 bikes a bike frame and a pair of forks lying around the room,the house is shared by 2 other people.
    When i pointed out he really shouldnt keep bikes in his room, but outside or make alternative arrangements he was not happy.

So what can the landlord do, send him a letter telling/asking him to move the bikes,
    Remove the bikes,
    Tell him he has broken his tennancy agreement,
    ask him can we go for a ride sometime,
    Or just moan about it on a cycling forum.

dave_rudabar
    Free Member

Nice.

IanMunro
    Free Member

Does his/your tennancy agreement say no bikes in the room?

flippinheckler
    Free Member

Shouldnt the title read "Tennants being a c***?"

MrNutt
    Free Member

attach helium balloons to your tenant and leave an upstairs window open.

allthepies
    Free Member

🙄

GrahamS

Shouldnt the title read "Tennants being a c***?"

lyons
    Free Member

tell your friend if he comes in my room again without giving me notice, i'll own hime with a pair of rockshox ( I dont have any bombers)

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

sorry for the hijack but what tyres for a problem tenant

lyons
    Free Member

Michelin XC dry2.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

they might be ok on carpet but there could be laminate flooring in there ffs

Jamie
    Free Member

Ironically the best way to get rid of your problems is with a Ten(n)aent:

Ti29er
    Free Member

4 bikes in a room.
    Maybe the tenant is a bit "light fingered", and having his privacy interrupted, now feels aggrieved that he's going to grassed on?
    Your pal would have to look at the tenancy agreement or he might just have to whinge on a forum as I bet nothing so specific as not keeping a bike in a room is mentioned. Plenty about not smoking or pets, but nothing about bikes!
    However, typically there's a clause for Catch 22 situations that would be available.
    I'd speak to the guy and explain your / his concerns.

bigeyedbeans
    Free Member

you have freinds who are landlords ?

brakes
    Free Member

brilliant, it's the old switcheroo thread
    a classic
    REEEEEALLY funny
    ha

backhander
    Free Member

http://www.sigsauer.com/Products/ShowCatalogProductDetails.aspx?categoryid=35&productid=218

Features a 21”military grade cold hammer-forged heavy contour barrel. The rifle is chambered in 5.56mm NATO, with a twist rate of 1 in 10”

project
    Free Member

Just got another email,it appears the tennant has a bike with thin wheels,2 bikes with thick wheels,and a big aerosol canister on the frame and a kids bike with small wheels,why doesnt he ride one and be happy.But looking at the seats he must have a sore arse,so needs a bit of a choice.

Why not buy a car.

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Tenant Problems’ is closed to new replies.