Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • Telly: the return of subtitles tonight (Tuesday)
  • cinnamon_girl

New series from Poland called “The Border”, C4 at 10.00pm.

Well, it makes a change from Scandi fare. 🙂

cinnamon_girl

Bump! Starting shortly.

cinnamon_girl

Just reporting back that this was a promising start to a new Polish series although the featured wolves did look fake. 😀 Shall be tuning in next week.

somafunk

I admit to watching all 6 episodes on C4, not going to reveal any spoilers but it kept my attention throughout

cinnamon_girl

soma – has it been on before then?

somafunk

The entire 6 episodes are on 4online,

legend
    Free Member

I thought we voted to get away from this?!?

bongohoohaa
    Free Member

I want to vote to make STW secede from PoliticalTrackWorld. I want us to have a place where not every thread is Brexit 🙁

somafunk

So you wish to stifle open discussion?….we know how that pans out don’t we?

cinnamon_girl

Thanks soma.

The rest of you – get orf my thread. 😀

DezB
    Free Member

I agree with bongohoohaa – the discussion can continue of course. Noone wants to stop it.
    BUT KEEP IT TO ONE BLOODY THREAD!!

So yeah, The Border looked pretty good. No replacement for Gomorrah though.

cinnamon_girl

Loved the bear! Disappointed at who didn’t survive (not wanting to spoil) and looks to be a one off series.

Heavily forested landscape and wonder what size the wolf and bear population is.

MrSmith
    Free Member

you know the whole series is on 4od dont you?

binge watched it already.
    going there next year with the GF (from Poland) already found the border control centre and that red/white transmitter on street view.

cinnamon_girl

MrSmith – yes, soma posted that so all now watched. Should be an interesting place to visit, will you be able to actually visit the border control centre etc?

MrSmith
    Free Member

no idea but it doesn’t look that interesting! I’m after doing some cycling/walking so border facility architecture is not a priority 🙂

this link should work

https://goo.gl/maps/8Sr1bta7cAy

cinnamon_girl

Not a tourist attraction then? 😀 Do report back, particularly interested in what wildlife is to be seen. Google Earth is fascinating, am spending far too much time on it!

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘Telly: the return of subtitles tonight (Tuesday)’ is closed to new replies.