Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)
  • Tell me why we would WANT / NEED an I.Pod ? (luddite alert !)
  • simonralli2
    Free Member

Oldfart

By all means keep your stereo and CG has a very good point about music quality. But yeah, if you want to take your entire CD collection somewhere, for example on holiday or on a plane, then either an Ipod or another MP3 player is a great way to have music on the move. You dont need an ipod. I thought zens were great in terms of music quality.

john_drummer
    Free Member

Personally I like to buy 'hard' copy, then rip it to PC & download it to my MP3 player. I like the artwork. I also like the fact that, if my little electronic device goes "pop", I haven't lost my original copy. Even if my PC also goes "pop".

As for Apple brand vs the rest? Whatever works & is the best value for money suits me. So sorry Apple, you lose. Yes their stuff works. But is it VFM?

rOcKeTdOg

my OCD side would love to index that lot…now let me thing, alphabetical order…of title or artist….mmm how about colours of the rainbow by sleeve clour… the possibilies are endless!

Viewing 3 posts - 41 through 43 (of 43 total)

The topic ‘Tell me why we would WANT / NEED an I.Pod ? (luddite alert !)’ is closed to new replies.