Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tell me something fun to do in london tomrow night!
  • lyons
    Free Member

As above, i’m meant to be entertaining two young ladies tomorow night, sadly they both have other halfs though… WHat is there thats fun to do? Something a little bit different to just dgoing to the pub? and preferably not very expensive!

BillMC

Do go to the pub and they can buy rounds too e.g. Coach and Horses and/or the French Pub in Soho, both full of history and characters. Eat in Jimmy’s, 23 Frith St (good, cheap, Greek).

djglover
    Free Member

Take them both up the OXO tower 😕

Jezkidd
    Free Member

Check out the opening times for some of londons many fine galleries and museums most of which are free. Of course you could ditch the two young ladies and come for a night ride instead?

Alteratives may include going up the monument or on the London eye?

jhw
    Free Member

come and do my job for me

skidartist
    Free Member

Tell me something fun to do in london tomrow night!

Break into a goth nightclub and switch all the UV lights for tanning tubes

hh45
    Free Member

Thursday night is late night shopping night in the West End (incl Covent garden) so let them shop and you can go to the pub and enjoy yourself. Loads of bike shops in W1 and WC2 but personaly I’d go to the pub.

If hungary why not try one of the Korean places at back of Centre Point – v cheap and cheerful – great grub or the Ehiopian place on Caledonian Road 10mins walk north of Kings Cross. Proper food that raw chilli soaked beef eaten with fingers.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tell me something fun to do in london tomrow night!’ is closed to new replies.