Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)
  • tell me it will get better, wife has gone
  • cinnamon_girl

hora – the love of my life is my Litespeed. 😆 Don't think many men could cope with being second-best 😉

hora
    Free Member

The love of my life is:
    Bingo
    MrsHora
    Logan
    Dixon's Ice Cream

Everything else comes and goes.

Ti29er
    Free Member

still miss my ex. I can be moved to poetry and the deepest, darkest ache deep in my soul.

Hora.
    How do you reconcile this?
    It makes Mrs H sound very 2nd best!

Plus, you're supposed to be shedding those extra stones in weight you've piled on, so how come you still eat high fat junk food?!

hora
    Free Member

You have never had Dixons Ice cream. I hate all ice cream but Dixon's. mrshora reckons its because they use condensed milk(?) in their ice cream.

Wierd and lush.

You've also never met Bingo :mrgreen:

Ti29er
    Free Member

Tried Bingo once on a windswept, wet promenade at Lowestoft in October aged 16. I did not win the holiday for two in sunny Bognor.
    Ice cream is FPF (fat peoples' food), so not something I've tried. 😉

Ti29er
    Free Member

Icecream today, + choc' dip next week, then it's a full-on decent into the depths of full-fatness & lo! you can't fit on your bike any more.

PS – Aren't we supposed to helping this guy out his black hole here?!

hora
    Free Member

Ice cream and the simple pleasures of life always help 🙂

enduro-aid
    Free Member

similar thing happened to me 4 year relationship and she decided on the 2nd night of a 2 week holiday that she wanted to end it and that was it!

not the best timing

It hurt like hell and iwent to a bad place with drink etc for a couple of months but then I decided to sort myself out gave myself a focus (bike) and started going out with proper friends, now 3 years on im happier than i have ever been, got a new girlfriend and I am better on a bike than I ever was. it took 6 months to start the healing process but it did start and it will start for you too

Viewing 9 posts - 81 through 89 (of 89 total)

The topic ‘tell me it will get better, wife has gone’ is closed to new replies.