Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tell me about the Ghost Riot LT
  • dougieb
    Free Member

I’m tempted by some of the deals available on the Ghost Riot LT bikes but wanted to see if anybody here has one that can tell my how they have found it ? I’m liking the idea of 130mm rear travel with either a 140mm or 150mm fork but I’m concerned about the sizing. At 5’11 I’m bang in between sizes but the 20.5 inch seat tube of large is probably too big for my 32 inch inside leg measurement. Anybody around the same height that has purchased either the riot or riot lt bike and if so which size did you go for and how do you find it.

dougieb
    Free Member

Anybody own or had a go on one of these ?

100mphplus
    Free Member

I’ve got one and for the prices they are flogging them off atm, I would highly recommend you buy one.

They climb brilliantly and equally fly downhill, really plush and feel like 150 rear travel. It’s the best trail centre bike I’ve ever had and actually got a few podiums at Gravity Enduro races last year too on it.

Sizing wise, yes there is a bit of a problem here as they are actually oddly sized!

I’m 5′ 7″ and all my bikes have always been a medium, but the Ghost LT is a small and sizes up spot on, (except for the stem, I changed the 50mm for a 75mm). Also I have to have the dropper post fully inserted for my leg length @ 30″, so I would say the medium is right for you.

itstartedwithakona
    Free Member

Had mine since January and pretty happy so far.

I have had to send back the CCDB Inline shock under warranty as the damping started to feel a bit odd, but i expect it was one of the first batch of dodgy ones so not too concerned.

When everything is working it feels like a great all rounder. Very controlled and planted over technical stuff, efficient on climbs and nicely balanced geometry feels good on twisty stuff.

Some minor niggles but nothing that cant be sorted out easily;
    Might just be my legs but I don’t really feel comfortable on either of the 2 chainrings. Granny ring is too small and big ring is too big so i’m always at the top or bottom of the cassette rather than in the middle.
    Fox Talas forks felt quite harsh at first but seem to be bedding in nicely now.
    KS Lev seatpost setup is very sensitive and the lever is made of cheese.

I’m 5’10” and went for a medium which feels just right.

dougieb
    Free Member

Was all set and placed an order with Ubyk, unfortunately, there stock wasn’t up to date and they are out of mediums 🙁 oh well

100mphplus
    Free Member
    dougieb
    Free Member

I thought about the LC 7 and LC 5 (I have a pike that I’m going to fit anyway) but it’s the CC DB Inline that isn’t present on those bikes that is holding me back.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about the Ghost Riot LT’ is closed to new replies.