• This topic is empty.
Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • Tell me about Plymouth
  • tdog
    Free Member

CrazyJenkins, not sure if you’re picking up my messages via here but if you do finally, we should hookup for a ride!

Haven’t yet met jam bo but looking forward to meeting locals. 8)

genesiscore502011
    Free Member

Lots of lads mountain bike in the yard. We have a group that head out every Friday night and do a weekend trip every two months (Wales usually). We also do a longer trip away once a year.

beamers

I went to Uni in Plymouth between ’93 and ’97.

It was bledy ansome!

(I spent quite a bit of time in Jesters.)

Gunz
    Free Member

Marking thread so I can hopefully hook up for a ride in future.

Kojaklollipop
    Free Member

That was my old post mentioned on the first page. Anyway I didn’t take the job at the time, since then things at my current work seem to be going downhill and I ended up wishing I’d taken it but the wife suddenly decided she would not move! We spoke about moving there ever since I’ve known her as her parents have a place near Tavi. She said if I took the job she would not move with me, unhappy times in the kojak household at the moment. Everyone says it’s a no brainer really and what are we waiting for. It’s really made me think about taking opportunities when you get a chance, wish I’d had a bit more thinking time when offered the job in the first place, good luck to the op!

scamperjenkins
    Free Member

Just picking up on this again, we’ve made the jump from Surrey and moving to the Elburton/Goosewell area in August. Nice area of town, 5 mins from the beach and and biking loops from my door without even having to go up onto the Moors.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘Tell me about Plymouth’ is closed to new replies.