• This topic has 95 replies, 40 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)
  • TdF who has the killer move today?
  • crikey
    Free Member

…and his hair is rubbish…

Jerome
    Free Member

Wigo is up for it.
    Still doing very well in only his second tour..

plop_pants
    Free Member

not a fan of Evans but seeing him so distraught at the end of the stage was not nice.

Jerome
    Free Member

Agree with the hair..
    And the sunglasses
    And the dress sense

Jase
    Free Member

eh, he's been in 4 tours hasn't he?!?!?!

steve_b77
    Free Member

Mushn't grumble really, 16th in a field of the world very best cyclists, wish I was that shit 😆

Jerome
    Free Member

That was a guess.
    Well he was very quiet for two then..

Jase
    Free Member

yes, think he withdrew from one of them

hungrymonkey
    Free Member

i don't know anything about road racing, but i certainly enjoyed my vantage point today, half way up the col de madeline 8)

just thought i'd bring that to the conversation…

aP
    Free Member

The problem with being a British rider is that as soon as there's a suggestion that you might be quite good, you're immediately a TdF contender, even if you and everyone else knows that actually – you aren't.
    So now that Bradley has cracked does he stop being British and revert to being Belgian/Australian?

Jerome
    Free Member

Lets wait until paris
    I am still utterly convinced wigo is saving himself and will do a lemond fignon style final TT to win

llama

The way I see it, no matter what training and preparation you do, apart from a few individuals, some years are just not for you.

Wiggo standing where he is at the moment is maybe a little disappointing, but it doesn't mean all of a sudden he is rubbish.

Surely it will settle down now until Sunday or I'll not get any work done.

corroded
    Free Member

As someone who is in the Anbody-but-Contador camp, it's a shame Armstrong crashed out the other day and Cadel got shelled out today. It looks like it's down to Schlek and Contador and unless Schlek can put a good few minutes into him on the Tourmalet next week…

But a good day's viewing – Schlek looked so sketchy descending!

llama

At least it makes for an interesting race. Last year Contador won it with a single attack. This year its still open.

crikey
    Free Member

Cadel Evans was riding with a fractured elbow… Jesus, what a way to make a living..

aP
    Free Member

I think I'd look less than happy if I had a fractured elbow, and that doesn't include riding in the Alps on top.

Viewing 16 posts - 81 through 96 (of 96 total)

The topic ‘TdF who has the killer move today?’ is closed to new replies.