Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)
  • Taxi for Mr Dalglish?
  • surfer
    Free Member

perhaps the best in the league currently IMO

Have you seen Drogba?

voodoo_chile

wasnt really hard for carroll to improve from very shite to just shite !!
    as for charlie boy he has the speed of dirk kuyt and always gets caught in possession. which for a ball playing midfielder is a big no no ….a poor mans Xabi Alonso

grum
    Free Member

Will a cup and a cup final make up for finishing below Everton?
    I doubt it. Not when you’re over 30 points off the pace, in mid table obscurity

Liverpool might win more than bacon-face does this year 😉

voodoo_chile

taggart ,looking really old at the moment
    any liverpool fan would love the league over the 2 cup finals

loum
    Free Member

Finishing below Newcastle is the key deal, but well played to the Geordies hopefully it’ll be great to see them in the CL .
    The league target was fourth or above, Everton’s position’s irrelevant.
    It’s clear the club aren’t satisfied with this season and are already taking action to attempt to rectify it next season. There’s every chance that Comoli won’t be the last change.
    In Kenny’s favour are the two cup runs. The season’s not over yet but Liverpool are one game away from a cup double. Both Manchester teams are one game away from a completely blank season. It’ll be interesting to see if whoever fails there keeps their job too.
    Weirdest thing about this season isn’t the North West though. Chelsea could end up with their greatest ever season having sacked their boss. Whereas Rednap could get the England job on the back of a complete blank, without any euro qualification, even with probably the best team in the league. Watch them all move on this summer, spot the next Portsmouth as his dodgy dealing unravels again.

surfer
    Free Member

any liverpool fan would love the league over the 2 cup finals

Of course, even if one was a European one

littlemisspanda
    Free Member

I never thought Kenny would be a long term choice, I’d be surprised if he stays another season.

Not loving much about our squad at the moment. Henderson = donkey, Carroll = rubbish, Gerrard = fragile, Carragher = needs a zimmer frame Suarez = liability. Mediocrity at best.

Nonetheless the thought that we might come out of a terrible season with more trophies than the scum makes me happy – come on City!

voodoo_chile

No mention of stuart downing ? He is up there with the worst players ever to wear a red shirt ….so mediocre you dont notice him ….but wait there he is an international ..mmmmmmm!

Junkyard
    Free Member

Nonetheless the thought that we might come out of a terrible season with more trophies than the scum makes me happy – come on City!

You are elfin and I claim my £5

Support your own team but dont call people scum or else they may mention Hysel or hillsborough to you and see the world renowned scouse humour come to the fore 🙄

I Love football but I hate so many of you moronic idiotic tribal footy fans

voodoo_chile

Junkyard, spot on about the tribal shit …people forget about the game itself and love it still but hate all the shite …
    Love watching good football be it man utd, liverpool, amateur games,kids football and yes if i was injury free i would still be playing

emac65
    Free Member

No mention of stuart downing ? He is up there with the worst players ever to wear a red shirt ….so mediocre you dont notice him ….but wait there he is an international ..mmmmmmm!

Why do you think the Villa fans weren’t that bothered about him leaving,especially for that much !

timc
    Free Member

emac65 – Member
    Why do you think the Villa fans weren’t that bothered about him leaving,especially for that much !

They should have been, their even worse than us!

emac65
    Free Member

& do you really think he would have made a difference ?That muppet in charge would have probably played him in goal anyway……

grum
    Free Member

Support your own team but dont call people scum or else they may mention Hysel or hillsborough to you and see the world renowned scouse humour come to the fore

Hmm using the term scum for Man U in a pretty light hearted way justifies jokes about Hysel etc?

People call Liverpool fans ‘bitters’ and make jokes about scousers all being doley thieves etc, usually it’s taken in good humour.

StefMcDef
    Free Member

King Kenny’s crown was slipping when, as director of football, he appointed his golf buddy and managerial rookie John Barnes as Celtic manager then had to take over as manager himself when that inevitably went pear-shaped. When was that? 1999? More than a decade ago? Celtic won the League Cup that year as well but no fans remember that season fondly.

Was always mystified by the apparent clamour among Liverpool fans to have him back at the helm, years after that debacle with no record of managing a club anywhere in between.

It rarely works out for football clubs, trying to get legends to reprise being a legend.

donsimon
    Free Member

People call Liverpool fans ‘bitters’ and make jokes about scousers all being doley thieves etc, usually it’s taken in good humour.

Perhaps it shoild be taken a bit more seriously, no?
    Just received this through Twitter

Just been robbed again look out for team Nukeproof bikes RMZ mx bike. Thanks Liverpool area.

😆

timc
    Free Member

liverpool ‘area’ ?? 🙄

EDIT: Rainford, just by St Helens, = Not Liverpool

donsimon
    Free Member

liverpool ‘area’ ??

All Scousers, no difference. 😆

voodoo_chile

Tim, rainford virtually greater manchester 😆

timc
    Free Member

don simon – Member
    All Scousers, no difference

No, People from liverpool are scousers, people from rain ford are not 🙄

timc
    Free Member

voodoo_chile – Member
    Tim, rainford virtually greater manchester

Indeed, 100% wool

donsimon
    Free Member

All the same, thieving, dole trash. 😉

voodoo_chile

Thanks don simon, tim c anglo scouser!

donsimon
    Free Member

Thanks don simon

You’re welcome.

grum
    Free Member

The jokes need to be a bit better to be taken in good humour though.

donsimon
    Free Member

The jokes need to be a bit better to be taken in good humour though.

One might actually be able to apply that to the usage of the word “scum”, couldn’t one? Might be worth thinking about, eh?

Gary_C

No, People from liverpool are scousers, people from rain ford are not woolybacks

Junkyard
    Free Member

Hmm using the term scum for Man U in a pretty light hearted way justifies jokes about Hysel etc?

|Did not say it did but it is more likely to lead to an argument/discord than not calling someone scum. I am not pro insults and i am sure my post makes that clear.

You are Jim Davidson and I claim my £5

loum
    Free Member

TBH, junkyard, your post contained some of the most insulting abuse on here. 🙄

Junkyard – Member
    POSTED 22 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST

Not humour. Not banter. Just hate fueled, prejudiced biogotry.
    You think you’re better than other fans?

grum
    Free Member

Lighten up JY you big vegan fairy (I am pro insults).

voodoo_chile

The people junkyard speaks of are often seen at the match asking after 88 minutes “Where has Suarez gone? ” Oh was he brought at half time didnt realise!
    They are too busy goading opposing fans and players and watching what other non football people are doing …….pass my prawn sandwich please

Go junkyard spot on

duckman

Liverpool fans have short memories, they sang about Munich for long enough, IMO opinion that makes it difficult to have much sympathy for them when Man U fans give it back.

grum
    Free Member

Liverpool fans have short memories, they sang about Munich for long enough, IMO opinion that makes it difficult to have much sympathy for them when Man U fans give it back.

lol, it was JY complaining, and JY that brought up Heysel and Hillsborough in s slightly unnecessary fashion. 😉

smiththemainman
    Free Member

Forgive me if i`m wrong but is it not Everton that are referred to as “the bitters”?
    Give KK the summer to right the wrongs of comolli panicking to buy only english players.
    Hopefully winning 2 out of 3 english competitions entered isn`t all bad news.

binners

Give KK the summer to right the wrongs of comolli panicking to buy only english players.

The idea that Dalglish wasn’t responsible for those buys is preposterous!!! Now you’ve sacked Comolli and half the back room staff, you’ll be running out of scapegoats soon. Someones going to have to bite the bullet and tell him, when there’s no-one else left.

😆

And a league cup? Ha! Seriously?! You’re 37 points adrift of the top of the premiership 37!!! nearer the relegation zone than the Champions league spots

😀

grum
    Free Member

Forgive me if i`m wrong but is it not Everton that are referred to as “the bitters”?

Mebbe I’m getting confused, I dunno.

Binners, I agree it’s ridiculous to claim Kenny wasn’t responsible for the crap purchases. It’s going to be highly amusing though if Man U win two trophies less than Liverpool this year, which is easily possible. 🙂

allthepies
    Free Member

Anfield could still end the season with more two cups in the trophy cabinet vs fark all for baconface though 8)

Edit: Must type faster.

smiththemainman
    Free Member

37 with a game in hand 😉

donsimon
    Free Member

37 with a game in hand

😆

Junkyard
    Free Member

TBH, junkyard, your post contained some of the most insulting abuse on here.
    Junkyard – Member
    POSTED 22 HOURS AGO # REPORT-POST
    Not humour. Not banter. Just hate fueled, prejudiced biogotry.
    You think you’re better than other fans?

aye it is much worse to call someone an idiotic moron who is calling someone scum for the team they support than to call someone scum just because they support a team you dont. Thanks for the morality lesson 🙄

Lighten up JY you big vegan fairy (I am pro insults)

resists a smile and resist posting insulting retort [ JUST on both counts 😉 ]

JY that brought up Heysel and Hillsborough in s slightly unnecessary fashion.

Did I ? i think i made the point that if you insult people they will insult you back mentioning those as examples. I did not insult re those two incidents. Still glad we have at least agreed that some “banter” is off limits [slightly unnecessary] so now we just need to debate where that line is drawn.

It’s going to be highly amusing though if Man U win two trophies less than Liverpool this year, which is easily possible.

Lets not count chickens yet eh I remember when Liverpool fought for the league and European glory and were one of the best clubs in the country [ yes i am that OLD] still if they are happy with a couple of cups who am I to deny them such glory

not been a good season for either team IMHO
    We will be lucky to win the league [ not been the best team to be fair to City] and abysmal in Europe.

Viewing 40 posts - 41 through 80 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Taxi for Mr Dalglish?’ is closed to new replies.