Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)
  • Taxi for Mr Dalglish?
  • higthepig
    Free Member

Are his days in charge getting few?

Full confdence of the board

As a Tranmere fan, it is interesting to see what is happening on the other side of the Mersey, at one of the lesser teams!

loddrik
    Free Member

Dalglish back upstairs and Rafa back in would do me nicely.

Ed2001
    Free Member

Me too they both are massively overrated managers,living off past glories, a bit like the team.

fatboyslo
    Free Member

He has the full backing of the board ….

won’t be long then

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Liverpool fans are second only to Geordies when it comes to blind faith in one of ‘their own’. A worse record than Woy Hodgson and over 100 million smackers down the toilet.

loddrik
    Free Member

I said before he came in that Dalglish wasn’t going to be the answer, give Rafa the same cash as has been made available and we’d be on the right track.

binners

We were only discussing this at the weekend. So a bunch of united fans decided what the ideal would be for Liverpool to truly cement their place in mid table obscurity. They can’t sack king kenny obviously – as this would lead to a Scouse winge-fest of biblical proportions. So they’ll boot him upstairs as director of football and then and get the fat Spanish waiter back in as manager. Perfect!!

I look forward to Fergie pushing him into a full blown meltdown next season 😀 x

IvanDobski
    Free Member

I can’t see them doing anything until after the semi-final and they’re less likely to do anything if that goes well.

binners

They’ve just done the groundwork for king kenny’s boot upstairs today. I think you’re making the mistake of trying to attribute logic to a club that paid £35 million for Andy Carroll 😆

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Nobeerinthefridge – Member

Liverpool fans are second only to Geordies when it comes to blind faith in one of ‘their own’. A worse record than Woy Hodgson and over 100 million smackers down the toilet.

Nowhere near, Liverpool have won trophies in the last 50 years!

FTM 🙂

AD

Just in case anyone missed this…

Ferguson removes Dalglish mask

Three_Fish
    Free Member

Nowhere near, Liverpool have won trophies in the last 50 years!

Sir, I will draw your attention to the UEFA Intertoto cup of the 2006 season. It’s more of a plaque, really; but still very shiny and much loved on Tyneside.

warton
    Free Member

Liverpool fans are second only to Geordies when it comes to blind faith in one of ‘their own’

which one of our own do we have blind faith in?

PaulSaxo, got that much talked about ‘top dogs’ trophy to hand over? obsessed much? 😀

trailmonkey

hope he doesn’t get the sack.

i’m enjoying the fiasco hugely.

ferrit32
    Free Member

Dear Jim

Please, Please, Please can you fix it for me, for King Kenneth to move upstairs and the fat waiter to return to LFC!

Yours Sincereley

Sir Alexander Chapman “Alex” Ferguson, CBE, age 70

Junkyard
    Free Member

I dont get it the only people I know who love rafa as much as Liverpool fans are Man U fans and Everton

TBH i think we would help pay his wages if you want him

ferrit32
    Free Member

I dont get it the only people I know who love rafa as much as Liverpool fans are Man U fans and Everton

TBH i think we would help pay his wages if you want him

Where do I send my money?

binners

MRanger156
    Free Member

Kenny wont be sacked although he may step down. You’ve got to wonder who was making the signings of Carroll, Henderson and Downing – if it was Kenny then he’s clearly not the man for the job!

loddrik
    Free Member

Gonna be laughing my head off royally when baconface retires and the scum taste what we’ve been tasting for the last 22 years, and it will happen, you know it even if you won’t admit it.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

PaulSaxo,

Why aye, is that me Geordie bruver ye tarkin aboot?

**** me, I’ve turned into Elfin whats his chops

warton
    Free Member

lol paul, i was close!

to be fair to Liverpool, they bought Andy Carroll when he was the hottest young striker in the league, They just paid far, far too much for him and play him in a system which is totally alien to him 😀

binners

We’ll just get Jose in! 😀

loddrik
    Free Member

Sniggers…

higthepig
    Free Member

Anybody watching it? I’m at work and all I can get is live text commentry off BBC and Sky websites. Should I order the taxi now?

Jamie
    Free Member

Nah, not yet. It’s only 1-0, and it’s only that due to some comedy defending my Mr Carragher.

loum
    Free Member

Where to Mate?

Wembley again please.

allthepies
    Free Member

🙂

bjj.andy.w
    Free Member

😆

voodoo_chile

Now comoli can be blamed as he has been sacked now, liverpool played alright second half but as far as i could go …… shows how far ahead of us man utd are
    Dalglish has no tactical thought roll on mourinho

donsimon
    Free Member

Dalglish has no tactical thought roll on mourinho

😆

voodoo_chile

Lots of talk of benitez but please no No NO NO NO

voodoo_chile

Kenny needs to go back to his old role ,I felt he was out of touch with the game at Newcastle and the game has moved on too much ….waits an age too make any tactical changes .the side is crying out for a poacher ,someone to sit on the last defender’s shoulder
    Downing is the laziest left midfielder I have ever seen ,I reckon i would mark him out the game now , he is a disgrace

CaptJon
    Free Member

I hope he stays and it is repeated next year.

Will a cup and a cup final make up for finishing below Everton?

binners

Will a cup and a cup final make up for finishing below Everton?

I doubt it. Not when you’re over 30 points off the pace, in mid table obscurity

voodoo_chile

stubborn f****er , will always play his signings even though they are way off the mark … for me get rid of

charlie adam ..squad player at best
    andy carrol …too many excuses made for him …no service,injury,run in the side etc etc needs to have some passion in his game

stuart downing …disgrace nothing to his game

need to buy world class young midfielder to take gerrards mantle to play along side Lucas
    fox in the box just to finish like michael owen with a decent first touch not a touch like a rapist !!!

surfer
    Free Member

Adam has been injured of late and his performances and those fo the team where better when he was playing.

I would have agreed ref Carroll but he has improved significantly of late (didnt watch yesterdays game)

allthepies
    Free Member

To be fair, Andy Carroll is great at falling over, perhaps the best in the league currently IMO 😉

schrickvr6
    Free Member

Hey don’t get down, who cares about mid-table obscurity when you have a wonderful history to reminisce over. 😀

Viewing 40 posts - 1 through 40 (of 86 total)

The topic ‘Taxi for Mr Dalglish?’ is closed to new replies.