Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Taser Nottingham
  • tankslapper
    Free Member

Taser Nottingham

O.K.Own up! Who was it?

Harry_the_Spider

Hadn’t the guy already put a copper in hospital before he got zapped?

MoreCashThanDash

Outside the Theatre Royal tram stop by the look of it.

rogerthecat
    Free Member

You’d never have seen George Dixon behaving like that!!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Obviously I didn’t mean TASER NOTTINGHAM – as Tasering an entire city would take a lot of energy – no matter how good an idea it is! 😆

Harry_the_Spider

George Dixon and the boys would have ****tted him truncheons, but nobody would have filmed it.

tankslapper
    Free Member

Flippy Hecky Harry! You remember George Dixon??!!!

Evening all…….dddzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!

sootyandjim
    Free Member

Bloke was resisting arrest and seeing as its just outside ‘Flares’, the standard townie get-hammered-as-quick-as-possible hang-out he was probably not in the right state of mind for a policeman to attempt to reason with him.

neverfastenuff
    Free Member

Are the policewomen ‘stunning’ in Nottingham ?

IGMC

tankslapper
    Free Member

Come to Nottingham – it’s electric

IGMC -also!

vdubber67
    Free Member

The bit where the copper delivers a few swift punches *seems* a bit unneccessary too…. 🙂

I live here in Notts though, and as far as I can see, there needs to be much more random tasering metered out. In fact, I’ll do it if they want.

😉

chewkw
    Free Member

Harry_the_Spider: “Hadn’t the guy already put a copper in hospital before he got zapped?”

Yes, according to BBC …

Why the hell the police have to keep shouting “Tazer! Tazer! Tazer!” loudly? You do not see that with American police do you? FFS! Tazer! Tazer! Tazer! (now in girlie voice) As if that is the deadliest weapon available … LOL! No wonder the criminals are all laughing at the law. Just zap the guy a few times and pepper spray him for some extra. Excessive force? FFS! 🙂

chewkw
    Free Member

vdubber67: “The bit where the copper delivers a few swift punches *seems* a bit unneccessary too….”

Yes, I think that is a total waste of energy. Might as well pepper spray him gently and then one swift kick to the nuts. That will learn him.

😆

grumm
    Free Member

I live here in Notts though, and as far as I can see, there needs to be much more random tasering metered out. In fact, I’ll do it if they want.

It’s the natural step on from having citizens with speed cameras. 🙂

Pook

been done.

pre-zapped

Munqe-chick
    Free Member

They have been told to shout “Tazer tazer” to instruct subject what to do and to make officers aware it’s been deployed so you don’t go hands on and risk getting electrocued yourself!

tankslapper
    Free Member

Munqe-chick

Seems reasonable – much prefer ‘British Army! Halt or I will shoot’

Viewing 17 posts - 1 through 17 (of 17 total)

The topic ‘Taser Nottingham’ is closed to new replies.