Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • TalkTalk dispute…Bunch of Muppets!
  • grtdkad

A very long story, basically there is a phantom telephone line associated with my house which TalkTalk continue to charge me for.

My actual phone line is with their sister company Tiscali – all is well with Tiscali

But TalkTalk have now called in a debt collector for their rogue account….

…does anyone in STW have an email address for one of the key directors (Ops or Cust Service Director or CEO) at TalkTalk, Tiscali or CarphoneWarehouse please?

coffeeking
    Free Member

My actual phone line is with their sister company Tiscali – all is well with Tiscali

No no, you're just not aware of the faults yet 🙂

Have you tried sitting on the phone and refusing to leave until you get to speak to a top level manager? Took me a good 10 minutes but I managed it.

grtdkad

"Refuse to leave until speak to manager" …yup! At least half a dozen times, they pretend to transfer you, put you on hold for 2/3 minutes and then cut you off. Seems almost routine, they have it off to a fine art now, just this morning I was put on hold while they got manager and they then pressed the magic button "this office is closed due to an evacuation, please call back in 15 minutes".
    Tw@…

….that's why I am now on the look out for an execs email address, trying to do it by phone is a joke!

coffeeking
    Free Member

9. Complaints

We aim to give you outstanding service and value for money. However we recognise that from time to time issues can arise that need to be escalated. We are committed to resolving any such issues as quickly and efficiently as possible. The following section gives information on how to contact us, and what to do if you have a complaint.

9.1 Step one – How to Contact Us

If you are unhappy with any of our services please contact a member of our Customer Care Department who will be happy to help you.

Our Customer Care Department is available on 0871 222 3311. Calls are charged at 5p/min from a Tiscali line or at 10p/min from a BT line. Calls from mobiles and other providers may vary. Lines are open 8am-9pm seven days a week.

Please choose the relevant option to ensure we can help you in the quickest time possible.

9.2 Step two – Our Customer Relations Team

If feel that you have not received a satisfactory response from our Customer Care Department, you may send your complaint to our dedicated Customer Relations Team using our contact form. This is the quickest way of communication with us and will help us to resolve your issue in the shortest time possible:

http://support.talktalk.co.uk/.

Alternatively you can write to us at the following address:

TalkTalk Customer Relations Team
    PO Box 15323
    Birmingham
    B46 9BW

You should expect to receive a response to your query within seven working days of us receiving your correspondence however please note that by writing this may delay our response due to postal services.

9.3 Step three – If you are not satisfied

If you are not satisfied with the action we plan to take to resolve your complaint, you should request that your complaint be referred to the Customer Management Team. You can do this using our contact form:

http://support.talktalk.co.uk/.

Or alternatively in you can do this in writing to:

Customer Management Team
    TalkTalk Customer Services
    PO Box 15322
    Birmingham
    B46 9BU

You should expect to receive a response within seven working days of us receiving your correspondence however please note that by writing this may delay our response due to postal services.

9.4 Step Four – If you continue to be unhappy

If we are unable to resolve your complaint satisfactorily, we will issue a deadlock letter so that you may make a complaint through OTELO, an independent alternative dispute resolution scheme. We can provide you with details of this service. Alternatively if more than 8 weeks has passed since you first made your complaint, please contact the ADR scheme directly.

Contact details:

Otelo
    PO Box 730
    Warrington
    WA4 6WU

Telephone 0330 440 1614
    Website http://www.otelo.org.uk

9.5 Our Complaint Escalation Process
    Step 1 Customer Care
    Department
    arrow
    Step 2 Customer Relations
    arrow
    Step 3 Customer Management Team
    arrow
    Step 4 OTELO

ziggy
    Free Member

Chief Executive – Charles Dunstone dunstoc@cpwplc.com

Took about 2 seconds with google, welcome to the internet 😉

grtdkad

Thanks coffeeking, been through the channels referred to there and escalated today to Otelo.

Now including Dunstone, thanks Ziggy, you're amazing!

grtdkad

Wahay! Email received from Dunstone the CEO today and one of his team is on it and have called to confirm…it almost feels like good service !

coffeeking
    Free Member

Good stuff! It's a shame it takes such brute force to get a decent response.

project
    Free Member

Ring Royal Mail 0845740740,and ask for the address that the PO box relates to, then google that address, and perhaps ring a few firms at that address and ask to be put through to TALK TALK, they may have an ex directory number,but it may be fun.

http://www.talktalkgroup.com/investors/contacts.html

Includes there switchboard number.

timdrayton
    Free Member

edit missed your last post glad you got it sorted

tartanscarf

I've emailed the entire board of directors for a few companies – 02 and BT were the last ones. It's a shame that sometimes you need to resort to it but if I'm getting nowhere with the call centres I've got no hesitation. It usually guarantees an almost instant response 🙂 It's normally easy to get the names from Google and work out the email addresses from there.

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘TalkTalk dispute…Bunch of Muppets!’ is closed to new replies.