Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Talkmobile….good or bad
  • bigbloke
    Free Member

Contract is nearly up looking around for deals. Came across talkmobile I don’t have any experience of them however they seem competitive. Any experiences good or bad?

martinhutch

Pretty good, no nasty surprises, basically rebadged Vodafone in terms of coverage, but slightly cheaper.

Bazz

My experience was vastly different, it was all fine until i had a problem, fault with the handset ran up a £200 bill, then i was lied to frequently by the customer service team and it took over a month to resolve the problem, not having a high street shop to go into and shout at someone was a real negative.

donkeydave

All was fine until we had a problem x2.
    About a year ago now very bad customer service, owed us money and took around four months to recover was a total nightmare and it was like they wanted us to give up so they kept the money!.

nuke

We got my son a phone from talkmobile and as soon as his contract was up, we switched…Talkmobile won’t get a single more penny out of me 😡

dawson

Been with them for 3 years – fine for me. A slight mixup on my tariff when I renewed my contract was sorted on 1 call.

deadkenny
    Free Member

Formerly a Carphone Warehouse MVNO using Vodafone network. Vodafone now own them. Wouldn’t be surprised if they disappear and customers are merged into Vodafone products.

matt_outandabout

I just took a gamble on them – free 3rd gen Moto G for £8 a month/24months, with 500mins + text and 2gd data…

unovolo
    Free Member

Daughters phone is with them, there incompetent cust service has worked in my favour.
    Upgraded her phone which should have been more £per month, they sent the new phone but appears have never changed/increased the monthly tariff.

Never realised until I checked the bills online about 9months later.
    If they cant be bothered to get it right, I cant be bothered to tell them either;-)

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

The topic ‘Talkmobile….good or bad’ is closed to new replies.