Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Talking to Goddesses
  • Moses

I am a slut. Mrs M was too tired to go out tonight, so I went to a gig with a mate. Afterwards I chatted with a member of a support band because I really liked their music, she was gorgeous and I wanted to tap her for a rollie.

So we talked, she told me her name, told me to listen to her MySpace – and she’s got a voice like an angel.

Just listen to Katy Tucker

GNARGNAR
    Free Member

How much did you have to drink?

stonemonkey
    Free Member

Moses enters dangerous ground….. if your going to buy another phone its easier

Q
    Free Member

coffeeking
    Free Member

Jesus, the goggles were out in force!

WhatWouldJesusRide
    Free Member

Clinked on the link for the babe.

Stayed for the double-take.

richpips
    Free Member

Nice voice.

Moses

..she’s much better looking in the flesh than in the piccy. Or perhaps it’s cos she wasn’t wearing make-up, and I’d had a drink or two. My hangover’s gone now, thanks, but I still think her voice is ace.

mrmichaelwright
    Free Member

that’s rather good

d- for myspace effort though. far more info needed

CountZero

Interesting. I would guess she’s a Bristol lass? No info there. Who did you see her supporting and where? I can be a total slut talking to musicians after gigs; I’ve met Maria McKee, Aimee Mann, Gemma Hayes, Janis Ian, KT Tunstall, Kris Delmhorst, Blake from The Submarines… Blake, Gemma and KT in particular are truly lovely girls in the flesh, and I’m totally smitten with all three.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Talking to Goddesses’ is closed to new replies.