Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • talk to me about……*food related content*
  • bikerbruce
    Free Member

espresso machines and cold pressing juicers ( non cheap centifugal ones)
    Ive been looking on uk juicers and coffee makers i havent got a clue….

tree-magnet
    Free Member

They make coffee and fruit juice, respectivley. They’re pretty good at it, but rubbish at doing anything else.

hth

bikerbruce
    Free Member

excellent…. glad weve cleared that up. Anyone know what is good out there?

TooTall
    Free Member

I’ve had juicers and sold them. Just a lot of waste mush for what I got and unless you have a cheap fruit & veg source seemed very expensive compared to buying juice.

Espresso machine? Gaggia Classic – E Bay always has a few. Look for ‘tried it, got bored, been in a cupboard for ages’ ones. Much better value than new, robust, repairable, cleanable, does what you want.

Kevevs
    Free Member

food related? yeah baby. just back from the far end of aisle 24 tescos. and boy, have I got some proper yellow labelled reduced meaty treats. 25-30 odd quids worth of good quality chicken breasts and mince and pork chops for 3 pound 50. yes please. I’m gonna need a bigger freezer. only had my rucksack or I’d have loads more reduced goodies. Even my nemesis local competition, the old-biffer-yellow-reduced-label collector woman wasn’t there and the creepy bloke in the electric scooter must’ve had better things to do. haha had the whole reduced section to myself. get in.

simple pleasures eh 🙂

konadad
    Free Member

Check out Jason vale juice master. he endorses a Philips hr1861. Excellent machine. juices anything whole, no peeling. did the 3 day detox and lost 7 po.unds.

Cougar

AKA the “poo yourself thin” diet?

(-:

chewkw
    Free Member

I prefer blender as juicing gives you a sugar rush.

However the Vitamix blender from John Lewis? Not cheap at £435 …

🙂

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘talk to me about……*food related content*’ is closed to new replies.