Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Talk to me about Spesh Stumpy FSR Elite 09
  • carbon337
    Free Member

Went to Ed bike co-op to look at a commencal meta but then got my eyes on the spesh fsr elite – had a sit on it and it felt really good, nice and light and seemed well spec’d with talas fork, elexir brakes, XTR rear mech.

I cant find any reviews for them anywhere.

druidh
    Free Member

Ach – no one on here will admit to owning one. Too common you see. I bet it’s a fantastic bike, good spec, well made and excellent back-up from the manufacturers.

Wharfedale
    Free Member

Just picked up an 08 expert for an amazing price from the EBC. Loving every minute of it. Unfortunaetly I had the last 08 from EBC, Evans have some left though I think….

onewheelgood

I tried one and didn’t like it at all – too short, too tall and too heavy. But it isn’t really my sort of bike.

akira

onewheelgood, you sound like you’re a funny shape, no wonder the bike didn’t fit!!
    They are really nice bikes, go for the Meta if you want something a that goes down better than it goes up, but go for the Stumpy for a really good all rounder.

Rambo
    Free Member

I tried it as well (the same one as onewheelgood) and didn’t like it but I think it’s down to it having a ‘modern’ riding position where I prefer something a bit more stretched out.
    It felt like I was sat too upright and didn’t feel aggressive enough for me.

SteveTheBarbarian
    Free Member

It will be a brilliant bike, and I’d highly recomend.

carbon337
    Free Member

The only problem is I really want a 15qr fork on an orange five, Ive started looking at these cheaper alternatives like the fuel ex8, stumpy and meta 5.5.2. If i got the alternatives I’d always think id sold my self short.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about Spesh Stumpy FSR Elite 09’ is closed to new replies.