Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Talk to me about Quidco
  • brooess
    Free Member

Am I missing out on something here? Other than supermarket shopping I’m buying more and more frequently online – mainly bike and running kit but clothes and furniture too.

I generally avoid any loyalty/rewards schemes as I know they’re designed to get us to spend more and I’m trying to spend less!

But am I missing out by not using Quidco?

sc-xc

Dunno about quidco, but if it’s anything like topcashback…it’s just free money.

alibongo001

Its quite good as if you use it to buy the things you would have bought anyway online

I use it @ sportsdirect for the kids bike stuff / amazon etc

There really is no catch except you have to remember to click through from the Quidco site and I sometimes forget.

Liftman

It’s free money, click through the site when you are buying stuff you would be buying anyway, if the retailer is on quidco you earn free money, had £1251 so far

crashtestmonkey
    Free Member

had £1251 so far

😯 😯 😯

you making some big purchases?!

But am I missing out by not using Quidco?

yes. Its not too good to be true, you just get cashback on purchases you were going to make anyway. I use TCB, nearly every cycle mail order shop is on there, and some vendors do decent rates (10% from sunglass shop and Nook made crazy bargains even better value).

Maddest I’ve had recently was 3 months Lovefilm for the price of one, £5.99, with £15 cashback. And yes it tracked, the money is in my bank.

Weasel
    Free Member

Best I had was £40 when getting a new phone which due to a mix up with the T&C’s I cancelled – and still got the rebate. Oh and a subscription to Outdoor Fitness mag which was on offer for £12 per annum and £9 cash back.

You also register the long number on your debit and credit cards and can get cash back on in-store purchases at certain stores.

My mate is raking in it as he books all his own international business flights and hotels etc

mattstreet

Yes, you’re missing out.

Use it for the stuff you’d only buy normally and you’re quids in. I’ve had more than £900 back from it over the years. Really good come insurance buying time – usually get a good £50 or so back. Also took the Lovefilm deal recently. 8)

aracer
    Free Member

Get a free 50p just for joining

http://www.quidco.com/user/1618245/1814949/

(well somebody had to 😉 )

brooess
    Free Member

Says I can’t use it with software that blocks ads in place – is that right? I’ve got it for a reason!

Edit did you know if you type in “adXXXXXing software” (as I tried to above) it gets changed to “freeloading” when you send the post?
    That’s pretty cheeky

aracer
    Free Member

adblockers is allowed if you want to post about that – personally I can cope with ignoring ads, so just block flash.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Talk to me about Quidco’ is closed to new replies.