Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Tacx flow turbo owners (T2240 from Halfords)
  • blader1611
    Free Member

Finally got the rest of the bits that were missing and put it together but the plastic that surrounds the fly wheel doesnt seem to fit very well and i am sure it occassionally catches on the flywheel. Any owners suffer the same problem and is it best to return or can it be glued carefully to stay in place? It only moves a small amount but it does seem like a shoddy design rather than broken.

Cougar

Photo might help?

blader1611
    Free Member

Its quite hard to pick up on a photo. I was also kinda hoping that anyone with one would immediately know what i mean from my description.

goog
    Free Member

mine out of the box was rather loud. Make sure the housing is pushed together.. (no gaps where the 2 parts join) fixed it for me.

Also it’ll be a bit loud slowing to a stop. I think the plastic swells with the heat build up whilst riding.

greentricky
    Free Member

Not had any issues with mine…unhelpful i know

blader1611
    Free Member

Goog – sounds like the housing i am having an issue with, it pushes together but its a rubbish fit and the slightest knock can unseat it again. I guess its just a rubbish design.

geologist
    Free Member

Not had that issue, mine has an issue where I can’t screw the resistance wheel enough to get past the bottom end of the calibration. The knob ends up at the end of the bolt and unscrewing it’s self.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Tacx flow turbo owners (T2240 from Halfords)’ is closed to new replies.