Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Tablet advice?
  • IA

XOOM here too. I don’t doubt an iPad3 is better, but remember that a XOOM is 270 quid!

Problem is, so’s a refurb ipad2 from apple…

PePPeR

I have a Cube U9GT2, it’s ace for the price! I only tend to read forums and books on it though. I just tether it to my iphone4 when I need to use it out of WiFi range.

My kids have all their favourite Android games on it and it works fine, the only thing I can’t seem to get to work correctly is the video streaming, it doesn’t manage to synch the speech to picture correctly, which I’d probably be able to sort out with a different video player!

Oh mine came from Ipadalternative.com

http://ipadalternative.com/7-high-end-tablet-pcs

breadcrumb

Me and the missus are in the tablet market too, quick question- how do iPads cope with PDF, Excel and Word files that have been emailed?

Am I better sticking with Android?

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middling Edition

Fresh Goods Friday 696: The Middlin...
    Latest Singletrack Videos
    jambalaya
    Free Member

Me and the missus are in the tablet market too, quick question- how do iPads cope with PDF, Excel and Word files that have been emailed?

Am I better sticking with Android?

iPad can handle the attachments no problem, it’s easy to save online PDF files in the iBooks app for browsing later, very useful for online bike magazines and routes …. ask for a demo

Viewing 4 posts - 41 through 44 (of 44 total)

The topic ‘Tablet advice?’ is closed to new replies.