Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)
  • T-Shirts
  • bonesetter
    Free Member

Recommendations?

After plain, thick, white

Have been using F-o-t-Loom, but while cheap, they don’t last long

Cheers

Rubber_Buccaneer

After plain, thick, white

Use your loaf?

DezB
    Free Member

Whenever I buy band t-shirts, American Apparel seems best (much as it pains me)

binners

After getting a load of samples in for a print run, I have to say that Dezzy Baby is correct. American Apparel are by far the best quality.

DezB
    Free Member

Damn me, trying to be helpful 😆

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Gap.

zilog6128

all of the main wholesale brands e.g. FOTL, Gildan, Hanes, Kustom Kit, etc have a premium version which costs about a quid more wholesale (if that) but are substantially thicker/better made/longer lasting. (FOTL are “super premium”). Find a friendly wholesaler & fill yer boots!

lambchop
    Free Member

Next T’s are a good cut. 2 for a tenner as well.

stumpy01

+1 for American Apparel.

Next are OK too – seem to last fairly well.

M&S do decent plain white t-shirts too.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

I screenprint and am pretty anal about what print on, I won’t sell rubbish even though I’d make more and most punters would not notice.

Fotl are awful for shrinking. Of them the heavyweight ones are best, the regular are paper thin.

American apparel, prob 4x the price of a fotl heavyweight at wholesale, are lighter material, about 145 I think vs 185 form a fotl, but more fitted cut and wear beautifully. My shirt of choice, but people won’t pay for them.

Best for quality and price imho are gildan 5000. Heavy material, good fit and good wash. Same price as fotl heavy, I use these for all my regular stuff.

I can recommend an excellent hoodie too if you need some.

gavtheoldskater
    Free Member

P.s best of the best, if you can find them in the U.K., Hanes beefy t. Proper old school cut and super generous sizing.

rossburton
    Free Member

The big problem with AA is that the UK part is bankrupt…

bonesetter
    Free Member

Brilliant – the info you can get here on plain white t-shirts 🙂

Thanks everyone. I’m going to try the Gildan 5000 as I like the heavier weight (have been using FOTL heavy) and an AA if I can get one

Thanks very much everyone

Gary_M
    Free Member

£2.49, free delivery.

I’ve not bought this tshirt but reviews suggest it’s heavy cotton. I’ve had gildan hoodies and they’re great.

DezB
    Free Member

I have to say that Dezzy Baby is correct

What??! Everybody run for cover!

CraigW
    Free Member

Continental Clothing seems pretty good. Don’t know how the prices compare.

Viewing 16 posts - 1 through 16 (of 16 total)

The topic ‘T-Shirts’ is closed to new replies.