Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • T-mobile phone upgrades ?
  • Offroading
    Free Member

Hi

Had my phone since 2006 (samsung D900) on an 18th month contract. Renewed it earlier this year and took the £5 pm discount over a new phone option.

Happy with my current contract and all that, anyone know if i can just change the phone ? I pressume i have to pay for said phone etc or are there other options. Still got 12 + months to run on the contract…

Jase
    Free Member

You will usually have to wait until end of or near to end of contract.

TBH I would have expected a £5 AND a new phone to stay.

Offroading
    Free Member

Well im getting a £5 discount on the bill every month so at the time that worked better for me saving £90

Jase
    Free Member

When you next renew, call them and say you want to leave and see what they offer you.

Last time i tried I got £10 off a month and a phone upgrade, always worth trying.

Offroading
    Free Member

Yeah true. But i'd like to change something now.

I might actually upgrade my contract to a higher level – would that allow a new phone ?

Jase
    Free Member

Possibly, best to give them a call as I'm sure half the time they make the rules up as they go along…………….

Offroading
    Free Member

Yeah had that in the past!

Looking at either the LG GT500 or Samsung S7350. Samsung that i've got has been solid never had an issue with it but the LG looks nice!

Reckon i might go onto a combi 25 contract and give current phone to family member or something.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘T-mobile phone upgrades ?’ is closed to new replies.