• This topic has 13 replies, 13 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by J0N.
Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • T-Mobile and Orange merger
  • singletracksurfer

when will I finally get some decent coverage from my T-mobile?

funkynick

I believe some part of it goes live on 5th October… but I've not heard a great deal more than that.

EDIT: Oh, and it looks like you can register for more info on the T-Mobile website..

finbar
    Free Member

T-mobile Wednesdays?

Cougar

Are they going to call the new company "Oribile"?

Drac

If they were to merge with Vodafone.

Jamie
    Free Member

When you switch to O2?

Onzadog
    Free Member

funny you should say that, I'm going to be swi9tching from Vodafone to Orange just for coverage issues.

Teetosugars
    Free Member

"Everything Everywhere"is their new Joint name, much as Cornestone is for the Vodafone/ O2 collaberation..

Oh, and then you have a seperate colaberation between 3 and T-Mobile. (But not Orange…)

Better coverage?

For sure,

Still have the same old problems with Macro sites not being able to cope with more than 4 smartphone users tho… 😐

retro83
    Free Member

Nice, maybe I will finally be able to get the two bars of reception I was promised by their website. 🙄

Jellybaby
    Free Member

I believe some part of it goes live on 5th October

Yep this is true – From this date Orange customer's will be sent a text to opt in to join T-mobile's coverage, no extra costs and it will still be Orange charging you for your existing contract/payg etc. 🙂

molgrips
    Free Member

That'd be nice. I have cack signal at work 🙁

Network sharing is surely a good idea – in the same way that it is for rail companies…

singletracksurfer

ah great, thanks.

roll on October and no more calls pressed up against the upstairs back bedroom, scared to move.

J0N
    Free Member

Orange customers will initially be restricted to only 2G connection on T-mobiles network and vice versa. So slow data if any. This may be expanded in the following year. Customers must opt roaming set up on their phones/contracts.
    Also looking forward to HD call quality when it gets properly rolled out.

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘T-Mobile and Orange merger’ is closed to new replies.