Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • T-Mo EWS Course Preview
  • Stupid.is
    Free Member

Video of T-MO an Chris Ball riding some of the stages from this weekends EWS round. Prepare to be very jealous:

[video]https://youtu.be/vO_9HP9dits[/video]

MSP

Is t-mo competing? Hopefully she can disrupt Cecile Ravanel’s procession.

Northwind

T-mo doesn’t compete at enduro- she either stays home or she wins 😆

alpin
    Free Member

looks nice….. some great technical riding. nice switchbacks.

just 0.9km long, but with 226m of drop. steep? much?

going past that way in August on my way back home. might spend a day there trying emulate the pros, but in slow motion… whilst walking my bike.

RustyMac

How much fun does she sound like she is having?

MSP

T-mo doesn’t compete at enduro- she either stays home or she wins

Hah, true, but she has over a year of staying at home now from the EWS, so maybe the edge is gone.

Tracey

She is down here commentating for the event. Day two of practice today for the riders. Had a mixture of thunderstorms. High winds and the sun has yet to appear for more than a couple of minutes at a time.

alpin
    Free Member

^^ not jealous

darrenspink
    Free Member

I would really shit myself with just a bit of tape separating me from going over some of those cliffs.

matt_outandabout

How much fun does she sound like she is having?

Tracey – Member
    She is down here commentating for the event

How much fun would you have if someone paid you to ride really nice bikes in really nice places amongst your mates?

Tracey – how goes practice?

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Looks fantastic.

Hob-Nob
    Free Member

Still grumbling about missing this with my busted up shoulder from the last round, which I also didn’t end up racing 🙁

cchris2lou

This is my home town , weather has been weird . last week it was too hot to ride and this week it is high wind and thunderstorms .

the area is great for riding . some of those trails are really steep . the views are breathtaking .

hoping to go and see them tomorrow and saturday .

the event is part of The natural games which includes lots more outside sports . going out in a minute to watch dirt slopes , xtreme kayaking , etc…

Tracey

Practice has gone well for Abigale, she has just got back. Two flats on the rear yesterday. The stages are up to the usual EWS standard. The constant changes in the weather over the last two days has been challenging for the riders. Alot of other events going off at the same time as its part of the Natural Games long weekend.
    3500 m of decent over nine stages. 90k overall between the two days

matt_outandabout

Let us know how she gets on…!

jimster01

Respect to her, I’d be more concerned at staying upright as opposed to giving a running commentary.

cchris2lou

@ Tracey, if you need local assistance for anything, give me a shout.

maxtorque

T-Mo is real class on a bike, and you can see why she won so much! Being able to go that fast, down blind trails and still commentate for the camera! Respect, mucho respect!

And good luck to “our” Abigale, those stages look fun (although probably a bit but clenching in the wet in places….. 😉

BoardinBob

Interesting first day!

http://www.enduroworldseries.com/live/

Alexandre Cure leading though timing sounds like it’s having some issues

Callaghan in 9th, Hill in 10th

Maes and Graves both out after stage 1

And Lewis Buchanan riding everything blind because his bike was delayed in arriving??? Surprised that the Trek team isn’t carrying spare bikes 😕

Tracey

Day one is finished, the weather has given the riders and us spectators an interesting day. Another day plagued with flats on the rear for Abigale. Decided to give up with the Purgatory as its flating in the same place on the tyre just inside the outer nobbles, three today. Will be fitting a Butcher instead once we have got all the sludge off the bike.

Viewing 20 posts - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)

The topic ‘T-Mo EWS Course Preview’ is closed to new replies.