Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)
  • T-boned by a car again this morning…
  • diawl2
    Free Member

Sounds like the daughter shouting was just a reaction out of shock as I imagine the suddeness and the bashing crashing over the top freaked her out?

Or maybe she’s just a self centred individual who thinks she, and her father, are always right?
    Why is it that, the majority of the time, the standard of driving decreases as the price of the car increases?
    I hope you heal quickly. Document all your injuries, however slight, as they’ll probably get worse in the next few days. It’s happened to me on bicycle and motorbike.

project
    Free Member

1 less lexus, congratulations to you sir, but glad youre ok so far,

try , http://www.bikeline.co.uk for some proper legal advice.

stucol
    Free Member

Dangriff, just to correct you, it was a BMW not a Lexus.

It’s always a BMW !!

And that neck of yours looks very painfull. And your titanium frame with full xtr is beyond repair !

Take him for every penny. Deserves all he gets, the drunken twonk !!

PeterPoddy
    Free Member

Well done that man, glad you’re OK, and I do hope the useless to$$er gets a bloody great big ban!

Some classic lines here, though, top work from all concerned 🙂

I wonder if it turns out to be a company car….? He’ll get farking hammered by his employers if it is, you know….

MoreCashThanDash

If he was drunk, I’m guessing they could be his former employers by the end of this process.

Hope you heal fast, and get some just compensation. But don’t take him (and his insurers) for every penny – I can’t face another year of “How much has my renewal gone up!” threads on here 😉

angryratio
    Free Member

Hopefully the dick loses his job and home, then ends up bummed by a nasty man with a scabby private part for 18months.

Viewing 6 posts - 41 through 46 (of 46 total)

The topic ‘T-boned by a car again this morning…’ is closed to new replies.