Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Synovitis/Capsulitis (feet)- anyone had this?
  • Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Frankly tired of being in pain 20 hours of any day unless completely stay off the old plates of meat – anyone had any luck fixing this? Am booking to see private podiatrist as NHS seem to have forgotten me after (possible) misdiagnosis of Mortons neuroma, half-hearted attempt at shoe inserts and then fell off the radar. I have little trust in them.

Meanwhile feels like walking on stones, metatarsal joints have gotten borked after aggressive inflammatory arthritis, cannot deal with regular shoes, considering those MBT/Skechers things as a rocker sole is supposed to help. Crocs help but a life in Crocs is severely limiting and garners levels of social scorn normally preserved for leprosy.

Must be loads of those ‘tone up’ shoes lying around doing nothing … Anyone have size 9 for sale?

BillMC

I didn’t realise vegetarianism was a potential cure, we live and learn.

For rocking/wobble board comfort check out Fitflop shoes. I’ve about 6 pairs and since discovering them I have more or less stopped wearing my expensive English shoes (Church, Crockett and Jones, bespoke). Check their website there’s often some on sale prices.

Malvern Rider
    Free Member

Thanks BillMC, not heard of those – will go and peruse the tech 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

The topic ‘Synovitis/Capsulitis (feet)- anyone had this?’ is closed to new replies.