Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Switchbacks
  • honourablegeorge

Anyone been? Good/bad/indifferent?

Did you do DH or Enduro?

lewis75
    Free Member

I’ve been to the DH twice. Twice because,like an idiot I broke my arm on the 1st day,this was totally my fault though.
    Michael,the guy who runs it all offered me a free return trip. He kinda messed me around for nearly a year when I tried booking my return trip but he did eventually honour it,but it did put me off a little.
    The trails themselves are well worth it though, there are some amazing long super technical descents and it’s a lot rougher than I’d ever imagined.
    I plan on going again next year but might see what Roost DH is like,heard some good things about them.

finfhan
    Free Member

Switchbacks have great customer service anyway, havent actually made it riding there yet though!! I recently tried to get a trip there but couldnt get the time off work in the end typically but they always got back very quickly, very nicely and everyone I talk to raves about the riding. I wouldnt hesitate to go with them if ya can

Leku
    Free Member

Enduro 3 times.

Great fun. Good trials. Great location.

julians
    Free Member

Been twice now, on the enduro/AM side. Really good trails, well organised uplift, good guides , well worth it.

TroutWrestler
    Free Member

We went in 2008, trail riding based in Bubion. I would be back in a flash if life circumstances allowed.

toys19
    Free Member

DH 4 times, enduro once, but going back in 4 weeks, and plotting more DH trips.
    Amazing trails, great guides, always nice accommodation.

bubs

Been a couple of times for trail riding. Riding, scenery and vibe is superb. Accommodation last year was amazing. I haven’t found anything in Spain better yet (but I have yet to experience BasqueMTB). I actually preferred the riding with Riviera and the set up with VerbierMTB but as a package in Spain Switchbacks is very good IMO.

chrisdiesel
    Free Member

Been enduro 2 twice, great trails and accommodation. Mikes a great guide and all round decent guy. Love the village that it’s based in good food and bars. Riding this July was a lot more sketchy because a huge storm washed away all the years of trail wear and generally filled the trails with sticks. But still loved it.

honourablegeorge

Thanks folks. Anywhere else DH-y that runs yeat round outside of those mentioned?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Switchbacks’ is closed to new replies.