Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Swinley tomorrow [Tuesday] afternoon….
  • mattp
    Free Member

…So I’ve got a pass from the family duties tomorrow after lunch. is anyone around that knows swinley and fancies a spin?

mattp
    Free Member

I’ll buy the coffee…

martinh
    Free Member

What sort of time were you thinking?

mattp
    Free Member

martinh – flexible really. some time after 1 and need to be back to the car by the time it get’s dark as I have no lights. steady pace would suit me as i’m no racing snake…

Straightliner

I was out last night and it was remarkably soggy (for Swinley) in places after the rain at the weekend. With the sun and a bit of breeze the worst of it should dry off today, but there is a definite change since last week.

mattp
    Free Member

Straightliner – Member

I was out last night and it was remarkably soggy (for Swinley) in places after the rain at the weekend. With the sun and a bit of breeze the worst of it should dry off today, but there is a definite change since last week.

it was ok saturday morning but like you say wetter than last weekend and in some places quite boggy… we had light rain overnight so i’m hoping we won’t do too much damage.

FYI – will be under tha pagoda at 13:30 this arvo of anyone fancies it – as before sensible pace….

mattp
    Free Member

I can report that there is less surface water on the fire roads than Saturday morning but the single track is badly cut up and v muddy in places. had a good laugh though.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

The topic ‘Swinley tomorrow [Tuesday] afternoon….’ is closed to new replies.