Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Swinley Today
  • jimmy748

Planing on going to swinley in a hour or so, as it’s school holidays is it likely to be very busy on the red?
    Will I be able to park my Audi?

DT78
    Free Member

Went yesterday @ 11am, carpark very busy, had to strip infront of dopey yummy mummies as I couldn’t find anywhere ‘secluded’.

Plenty of kids on the blue, 15 or so scattered over the run, some very inexperienced ones too, and at least a few under 10 and not supervised by adults. Saw one that had crashed on blue 8 with adult calling presumably for an ambulance.

Red was clear of kids and saw very few other riders on my loop.

Depends how fast you go, everyone was easy to work around on the blue but was a little busy. Red was fine.

Its a bit dusty and loose on some corners, brilliant fun.

kimbers

ill be there in an hour or so 🙂

deviant
    Free Member

Haha, very good, not sure if serious re. the Audi part.
    Anyway, yes they’ll be kids everywhere… probably not on the red though as it contains a few short sharp climbs that put the kids off and it can be tricky to find, the Red trail starts midway round the Blue (end of stage 11 I think, it’s easily missed)…. So fight your way round the swoopy, bermy, BMX track Blue trail and then leave everyone behind once you get to the Red.

mikewsmith
    Free Member

had to strip infront of doppy yummy mummies as I couldn’t find anywhere ‘secluded’.

Your honour… And then…

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Swinley Today’ is closed to new replies.