Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Swinley conditions
  • reefer110
    Free Member

Anyone been to Swinley recently? Wondering what the conditions are like. I usually ride wend over woods which are pretty claggy atm.

Allegedly a nice day tomorrow, albeit cold. Could be persuaded to head down that direction.

JefWachowchow
    Free Member

I went on Sunday. The trails are weather proof enough for the rain not to be an issue, just a few puddles.

reefer110
    Free Member

Thanks, Jef. Appreciated.

simon_g

Likewise, was there Sunday. Some of the fire road bits are muddy but rideable. Trails fine. There’s a few tree missing since I was there last 😀

reefer110
    Free Member

Thanks everyone, made it over there today for the 1st time, pretty impressive. Much more fun than riding around wendover woods.

Not sure if any of them are on here, but big thanks to the guys that pointed me in the right direction a couple of times when I managed to lose the trail markers. The guy on the KTM hardtail with his mate on the lapierre… You know who you are!

PimpmasterJazz
    Free Member

Much more fun than riding around wendover woods.

😆

I imagine WW is absolutely filthy at the moment!

(Used to live in Tring)

All-On-Black
    Free Member

Reefer110 how did you find the conditions? Are the fireroad sections boggy are ok?

reefer110
    Free Member

It’s pretty much dry(ish) all round, just a handful of thick muddy puddles…. but it’s no big deal. I didn’t have time to do the whole of the blue and red, mind you.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Swinley conditions’ is closed to new replies.