Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Sweet Protection Knee pads – how do they size up?
  • rhid

I am looking to get a pair of the Bearsuit lites but I just want to know if I should go small or medium. According to the size chart I reckon either would fit.

So if anyone has tried a pair on can they comment if they size up or down?

I figure Small may be the best bet as these things only ever stretch but any advice is much appreciated.

tom.nash

I have a set of them rhid and I think they are a ‘normal’ fit – normally a medium and these fit perfectly. I would err on the side of tight. If you can afford to, buy both and send the worst ones back 🙂

Best kneepads I have ever had.

dashed
    Free Member

I had a google for these a while ago and struggled to find anyone selling them in the UK (especially with free returns so I could send them back if fit wasn’t right). Any thoughts?

rhid

I ordered a pair of mediums as im medium in POC pads and according to my dodgy measuring I appear to to mid to top end medium in their measurements!

The one thing I found regarding them on the internet mentioned they were tight so hopefully all will be good.

Thanks for the input Tom and I will report back on the fit when they arrive. I got them from Leisure Lakes so returning should not be an issue should they need to go back!

tom.nash

Dashed; Leisure Lakes or Stif in the UK should have stock.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Sweet Protection Knee pads – how do they size up?’ is closed to new replies.