Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)
  • Swearing on Star Trek
  • donks
    Free Member

I did wonder if because these seem to be aired on the likes of Netflix etc and are not shown on exclusively on terrestrial tv in the way they have been they can break away from the watershed restrictions.

plyphon
    Free Member

the wrist brothers

Whoops lol

Drac

Elon Musk has done some real cool shit don’t get me wrong, but he’s not invented anything on the scale of plane flight or faster than light space travel. Yet, anyway.

He’s done a lot more than Zefram Cochrane will ever do.

Flaperon

So apart from being a committed environmentalist; kick-starting the mainstream electric vehicle market; the Boring company; pushing solar farms and home batteries; creating a worldwide transactional system and building a reusable rocket that can make a hypersonic reentry into the earth’s atmosphere backwards and then land on a postage stamp… actually, yeah, he’s not really done much, has he?

This doesn’t even include the hyperloop or Falcon Heavy project, or his Mars endeavours…

Drac

Well yes but he didn’t fictionally discover the hyperdrive.

Northwind

GrahamS – Member

Not to be a snoutband triptaker, but it seems a bit daft to think that in 2255 people will still be using 2017 swear words

That doesn’t just apply to swear words, the whole language will shift over time, but you can’t really deal with any of that on a TV show

Drac

Hipster swearing.

darrell
    Free Member

you do realise it’s the Mirror Universe don’t you

ocrider

Never mind the swearing, what’s Clem Fandango doing locked up aboard a klingon warbird?

BigEaredBiker
    Free Member

You’re all just a bunch of Fracking Tardigrades 😀

Rorschach
    Free Member

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WmRTUNh1vPo[/video]

integerspin
    Free Member

It begins with an F and ends in a monarch.

Sure he wasn’t discussing gardening

footflaps

I never even noticed the swearing…..

muppetWrangler
    Free Member

Never mind the swearing, what’s Clem Fandango doing locked up aboard a klingon warbird?

I suspect that Clem Fandango is going to play a major role in the rest of the series otherwise that episodes storyline was fairly pointless.

Viewing 15 posts - 41 through 55 (of 55 total)

The topic ‘Swearing on Star Trek’ is closed to new replies.