Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Swansea CTC
  • Nipper99
    Free Member

Does anyone here go out on their Sunday rides – thinking of giving them a go; having spent the evening in the garage tinkering and talking to my bikes I need to get out with other people more 🙂

wonnyj
    Free Member

Hi nipper

I ride with Swansea wheelers Cc on their Sunday runs. Good bunch of guys (occasional female riders) who do some fantastic routes around Swansea, carmarthenshire, mid wales etc.

Sunday rides start at the Liberty stadium at 9.30am (winter start time). General pace is fairly steady, ie no one gets dropped.

Check the website. I think they do introductory rides on a Saturday around Gower as well.

Cheers
    Jonny

IdleJon

And for mtb you could come and join in with us on Thursday evenings – http://www.mtbpigs.co.uk. I think there are over 150 forum members with a lot of active riders so it can be quite an active forum.

Thursday is the closest we have to a group ride but there are plenty of other rides going on.

IdleJon

Oh, and to answer your question, no I’ve never ridden with the CTC. Ive seen them on the road, I believe, and don’t think it’s for me. (MTBer, CXer, I’ve never enjoyed group road rides tbh.)

wonnyj
    Free Member

You’ve also got other road options with Bynea and Gower Riders

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Swansea CTC’ is closed to new replies.