Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Suzuki Wagon R – bikes in the back?
  • Deveron53
    Free Member

Anyone got one? If I removed the front passenger seat, could I get a 29er in with seat down and front wheel removed?

PeterStarkiss
    Free Member

I’ve got one. But can only comment on a 26er,
    I fold the back seats flat down, take off both wheels and then lay the bike in the back with the wheels on top. No problems.

Having said that I usually use a rack off the back door as it keeps the mud outside.

Creg

Used to have one, could get a road bike in it with the back seats down and the front wheel off with lots of room to spare too.

colp

You might also need to remove the pensioners too.

mtbfix

Old Toyota Yaris Verso is no bigger and with one back seat folded my 29er goes in whole.

sparrowlegs78
    Free Member

We’ve had 2 26″ bikes in ours with the front wheels off and both stood diagonally in the back. The bikes were a large boardman team fs and a 17″ handsome dog xc frame, got to see how I’ll get my new 29er in yet lol

Caz xxx

chestrockwell

My friend has one and can fit his Inbred 29er in it with the back seats folded down.

jekkyl

Worst car ever. Don’t they just look awful and the drivers often let buses in causing everyone to be slower (might just be my experience) You just know that any man that owns one is hen pecked to death.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

The topic ‘Suzuki Wagon R – bikes in the back?’ is closed to new replies.