• This topic has 14 replies, 11 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by jedi.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • surry hills today :)
  • jedi

i not been for 6years and am excited about being show round by simon from nirvana cycles. there tomorrow too.
    any deffo do bits??

🙂 🙂

njee20
    Free Member

What Simon doesn't know isn't worth knowing. Just try not to be brought down by his Northern grumpiness.

jedi

i coached simon so know him already 🙂

titusrider
    Free Member

you will love it, simon and his crew have gotten much more 'hardcore' over the past few years. Learning to jump once past 30 has dangerous consquences 😉

edit: if you coached him ill blame it on you then!!

freeridenick
    Free Member

He has built some decent ones recently
    Grievous Angel, Reclamation on Ranmore are sweet.
    Mangrove Alley and the new ones in Redlands are good aswell built by tatoo dave,

jedi

im coaching tomorrow there so it's a recce for the bits i need and risk assess etc..

joolsburger
    Free Member

You'll have a good one over on Ranmore for sure. Was up there on Sunday plenty of opps for madness.

hora
    Free Member

Some lovely bits around Peaslake and Ranmore. 😀

Jealous from Manchester.

ChunkyMTB
    Free Member

It will be rubbish Jedi. There is no riding in the south remember 😉

glenp
    Free Member

Where you staying Tony? Richard and I will be down the Kings Head, Holmbury this evening if you fancy refreshments.

spacemonkey

You're not gonna turn up in full Stormtrooper regalia are you … just like all those other "outsiders"? 😀

Bushwacked
    Free Member

You're not gonna turn up in full Stormtrooper regalia are you

…only if he's going to rescue a Princess scheduled for termination from Level five, Detention block A A23.

🙂

hora
    Free Member

Can we have a report back please OP PDQ 😀

scott_mcavennie2
    Free Member

Pitch Hill's where the best riding is in my opinion Tony. Ordinarily I'd keep an eye out for you tomorrow but I'll be driving to the alps instead. 8)

jedi

i'll be with simon from nirvana 🙂

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘surry hills today :)’ is closed to new replies.