• This topic has 12 replies, 8 voices, and was last updated 13 years ago by aP.
Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Surrey Hills / North Downs this weekend? Tell me where to go (bored of Swinley)
  • Tiger6791

Right, I've got a couple of decent passes for the weekend off my missus. Normally I go to Swinley due to time restrictions but I'm pretty bored of it and fancy some hills.

Saturday I'm allowed out to play 10am to 6pm & Sunday all day!

So was thinking some Surrey Hills / North Downs?

Whats good? Anybody fancy it?

theotherjonv

plenty in the swinley area that isn't swinley…….

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I'd be up for it on Saturday, but need a lift from Wokingham if anyones passing, the car is borked 🙁

alternatively for Sunday for those of us not bore with Swinely
    http://www.singletrackworld.com/forum/topic/saturday-or-sunday-swinley-singletrack-sojourn-may-include-traces-of-flapjack

Tiger6791

Right up for Swinley on Sunday. Happy to give you a lift to somewhere North Surrey although I've got no idea where to go

lcj

I'll be about Saturday afternoon and Sunday morning. Happy to show you some stuff if you like..

Ben1
    Free Member

I usually park at the youth hostel at holmbury st mary – some nice trails in the woods there. Then shoot down towards abinger, big climb up leith hill and then swing back through coldharbour. Lovely stuff.

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

I've the vaguest of vague ideas, I could probably find yogurt pots and telegraph from the YHA car park but thats about it!

YGM about a lift

joolsburger
    Free Member

Drive to peaslake, go to Pedal and Spoke speak to Howard I think he has maps..

Tiger6791

YGM about a lift

Not seen one ?

thisisnotaspoon
    Free Member

Got distracted by curry 😀

And you don't have an e-mail address in your profile, mines thisisnotaspoon@yahoo.co.uk, or more usefully send me a text to 07915583720

Pauly

Hi there,

Anybody up for a spin round Peaslake/Holmbury/Coldharbour direction on Sunday?
    I'll be driving from Crawley direction so can pick up & drop off if anyones stuck for a lift.

Cheers, Paul

Tiger6791

Sorry guys but gonna be a big wet wussy jibber. Something has come up and can't do Saturday now. 🙁

Should still be at Swinley on Sunday though

Sorry, you may call me names and point and tut

aP
    Free Member

I'll be riding out to Peaslake on Sunday from Twickenham, can meet people at Cobham? Will be riding my CX bike as need to get some bumpy miles in.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Surrey Hills / North Downs this weekend? Tell me where to go (bored of Swinley)’ is closed to new replies.