Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Surreal Swedish submarine story
  • grtdkad

This story about the Swedish journalist Kim Wall just gets more bonkers every week.

Madsen is still denying any wrongdoing, despite beheading videos on his PC etc

They have at least found her head now, which is incredible…

“Journalist Kim Wall’s head is found”
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-41536552

Nobeerinthefridge
    Free Member

Truly horrible.

slackalice
    Free Member

Madsen changing his story, beheading videos, de-capitated corpse, head found…

Guilty AF

grtdkad

AF indeed. Mental.

If I was on the investigation team I’d start to look at other cases too. This doesn’t feel like a one-off crime.

swedishmatt
    Free Member

Grtdkad they have already I believe. A Chinese student was found dead or somesuch like 20-30 years ago in a similar location where the Swedish journalist disappeared. He would have been 16 or something back then but who knows.

Odd story.

Mikkel
    Free Member

They have been looking at old cases from the begining.

verses

Been following this story as it’s slowly unravelled since she first disappeared.

I keep thinking it’s the new series of The Killing or The Bridge but somehow being played out through the news…

sweepy
    Free Member

If it’s not murder its a hoor of a coincidence. It’s like something off Dexter.

chip
    Free Member

I think it’s legit. Could happen to anyone.

sweepy
    Free Member

Yes, my homemade submarine hatch fell on a visiting journalist just the other day. Luckily she had cycled to my lair, er I mean mooring, and still had her helmet on so was uninjured. I’ll just have to watch my completely unrelated beheading videos instead.

Bustaspoke
    Free Member

Sometimes truth is stranger than fiction,the last few months must have been horrific for the woman’s family & friends
    I remember reading something in the media about this the other month,wasn’t his submarine crowd funded?
    The Coen brothers should make a film based on it all,I’m sure someone will.

Drac

It’s all very odd like something out of an episode of Hannibal.

cyclistm
    Free Member

Just horrible for all the ladies friends and family. Truly horrific.

bikebouy
    Free Member

I too have been following this story. I’m not a fan of the Scandinavian Dramas the BBC bought but for sure this is real life played out.
    Truely aweful formthe victim(s) and sadly I believe there are more.

Quite why the guy is twisting and telling lies is tantamount to guilt.. but before I cast aspersions I’m letting the law and judicial system trial him.

I think you are right though, it’s something straight out of a crime thriller and makes me wonder if all these dramas we watch doesn’t give the psychotic amongst us ideas for crimes..

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Surreal Swedish submarine story’ is closed to new replies.