Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)
  • Surprise On One sighting
  • TooTall
    Free Member

At the Riverrock festival in Richmond Virginia today. I had a look at the Thule stand and their lifestyle range when what did I see?

firestarter
    Free Member

I thought that was I tiny kids bike at first

Duffer
    Free Member

I’m assuming those tyres are cleverly photoshopped in…?

You out that way on business or pleasure?

ratherbeintobago

I’m assuming those tyres are cleverly photoshopped in…?

No, they actually sell pink fat bike tyres.

scotroutes

The tyres are available in pink, orange and green

TooTall
    Free Member

That is an untouched photo. Just very ‘LOOK AT ME’ and therefore good for advertising.

I now live in Richmond VA.

CountZero

scotroutes – Member
    The tyres are available in pink, orange and green

Do they come in 650B?
    😉

jaylaz73

I was in Finland in February skiing, the ski centre had a fleet of those bikes to hire out for people to head out into the very snowy wilderness. Next year, when we go back, I am gonna have a go! Looks ace!

Northwind

Everything I’ve ever disliked about On One is almost cancelled out by the coloured fatbike tyres, they’re just magnificent.

paulosoxo
    Free Member

Everything I’ve ever disliked about On One is almost cancelled out by the coloured fatbike tyres, they’re just magnificent.

Wow, you hated On One for not selling pink tyres? That’s strange 🙂

coastkid
    Free Member

STW has woken up! 😆

Been out for weeks! 🙂

[url=https://flic.kr/p/mt8Fry]Pumpkin Pugsley! 002[/url] by coastkid71, on Flickr

[video]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aF7oVfVrVqQ&list=UUSv198UD3Wy-dBsg3K40IvQ[/video]

maccruiskeen

Do they come in 650B?

is that a Pantone reference?

CountZero

maccruiskeen – Member
    Do they come in 650B?
    is that a Pantone reference?

😆

CountZero

Everything I’ve ever disliked about On One is

what, exactly?

Northwind

Selling badly made bikes and then outright lying their way out of a warranty claim, mostly (also the lack of quality lying. First lie didn’t work? Fine, just use a different one. That one didn’t work? Use one that contradicts the previous lie. At least have some pride guys!)

OTOH, coloured tyres.

CountZero

Can’t say I’ve noticed anything poorly made about either of my On-One frames, and seeing as how one of them only has a thin coat of clear matt lacquer on it, every part of its construction is clearly seen, not hidden by paint, and it’s as well built as you could want.
    ‘Specially as it’s supposed to take a 7″ travel fork; mine only has 6″, though.
    My SS frame has been faultless, too, over the five or six years I’ve owned it.
    Still, considering how many have been made and sold, I guess the occasional dodgy one goes through, after all, nothing is ever perfect.

Thrustyjust
    Free Member

Seen in Sierra Nevada , Spain this week on my Ciclo Montana holiday. He doesn’t hang around on it, except when fixing lots of punctures.

Also saw another On One , not sure what, on a lone rider that passed by. They are everywhere.

Viewing 18 posts - 1 through 18 (of 18 total)

The topic ‘Surprise On One sighting’ is closed to new replies.