• This topic has 5 replies, 4 voices, and was last updated 9 years ago by csb.
Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Surf Snowdonia…..anyone know how much it will cost to go?
  • choppersquad
    Free Member

Have seen that it’ll be open in Summer 2015 but I haven’t seen any indication of costs for a day ticket?
    Also a bit unsure how they’re going to keep the waves uncrowded seeing as the breaking section seems to be quite short in the videos?
    Great idea though.

ampthill

Looking at the video in Spain and the pictures i recon that most people will just be stood at the end for a 20m ride on the broken wave.

I expect that riding the good bit will be very pricey and priced in a way that means you’ve got to be able to catch it reliabley. I can’t imagine it will a day ticket

Does this help

Rorschach
    Free Member

I can’t see it being pay per wave.
    I suspect pricing will be on par with snowdome/chillfactor.

deft
    Free Member

Could be balls but I seem to remember something about a tier structure ie. x number of people have the start of the wave to themselves (most expensive), then a few more people in the middle and so on.

Rorschach
    Free Member

There is the main part of the wave and then the lagoons at each end (reform) for kids and learners.

csb

There’s one supposed to be opening in Bristol too. Should do well with all the wannabe surf dudes here, but can’t be a replacement for a day out on the Welsh or Devon coast, easily doable.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Surf Snowdonia…..anyone know how much it will cost to go?’ is closed to new replies.