Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Support the Ukrainian economy
  • SaxonRider

RyanAir has just announced flights to Ukraine!

Starting in October, they will be running regular flights to Kyiv and Lviv, and can I just say that Lviv is one of the loveliest cities in Europe? Well worth the visit.

If you’re looking for a romantic getaway, or a city break, do consider going. And with the hryvnia at such a low value next to the pound, you’ll feel like a millionaire.

Anyway, support Ukraine and its economy. It’ll be well worth your while.

n.b. I am neither paid by the Ukrainian government nor the airline, nor do I benefit in any way from this post. I just have a vested interest in the country’s wellbeing, and think it’s a fantastic place to spend time. 8)

chewkw
    Free Member

As long as the flight is not within the SAM range …

CountZero

Hmmm, it’s long past time I did a bit of exploring around some of our European neighbours, and I’ve got more money available at the moment than I’ve had for years, so I’m quite open to the suggestion. Cheers for the heads-up. 😀

SaxonRider

As long as the flight is not within the SAM range …

That’s not entirely unlike thinking that there could be danger in flying to Halifax or Toronto in Canada while a battle rages in Vancouver.

The so-called rebels in Eastern Ukraine, even if they are just Russian pawns, would have to have a hell of an arsenal to have any effect at that distance!

chewkw
    Free Member

SaxonRider – Member
    The so-called rebels in Eastern Ukraine, even if they are just Russian pawns, would have to have a hell of an arsenal to have any effect at that distance!

I agree … tempted to go see …

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

The topic ‘Support the Ukrainian economy’ is closed to new replies.