Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Superstar – toptastic
  • spw3

Ordered a pair of grips on Friday and they arrived this morning, courtesy of a very wet, grumpy postman.

I’d cheekily asked on the order form if they could send tangfastics – Mrs sw3’s favourites -instead of their usual Starmix and when I opened the packet I got a nice Saturday Surprise plus a note saying that 10 packs was their new record.

Top Bombing 😀

stayhigh

I’ve recently ordered two things from Superstar boht of which arrived the next day with lil bags of Tangfastic goodness within.

spw3

Damn, first time posting a pic and even after following the instructions it didn’t work!

rickmeister

Happy hear too…

spw3

WTF? Is this something to do with the MobileMe gallery I’m using?

retro83
    Free Member

upload it to imgur or tinypic

RustyMac

when i copy the properties of the pic and open it in a new window all i get is Unauthorized. I’m guessing you have some kind of privacy setting on the account or picture that means it will not work.

spw3

Poop. I’d seen other people struggle to post images but assumed it was bc they hadn’t bothered to read the instructions. Doh!

spw3

OK, third go…

spw3

spw3

<collapses after the inhuman effort>

topangarider
    Free Member

Yup – tangfastics here too, though not that many!

I got 2 seatpost delivered the other day after ordering just one – gonna send it back to them, but gonna ask if they can set a new record!

spw3

Very honest of you, you deserve a Haribo or too. I predict Mrs spw3 will have no teeth left by Monday.

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)

The topic ‘Superstar – toptastic’ is closed to new replies.