Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Superstar Carbon Lithium 780 bars
  • thejesmonddingo

Anyone got any?,any problems?,what weight are they?

chakaping
    Free Member

They list the weight on the site I thought?

Not tried them, but I would if I needed a new bar. The weight wasn’t worryingly light IIRC.

andyrm
    Free Member

Just go a set – fitting later today.

Mine came in at 268g against advertised 265g, quality looks very good compared to lots of other carbon bars I have seen. Finishing is good. As Chapaking says, not too light.

Will report back once tested over a few months but feel very confident in them having seen them in the flesh.

wiggles
    Free Member

Look quite good but my fatbar lite (ALU) is only 6 grams heavier. So not tempted me enough to bother yet.

Bagstard
    Free Member

Any update on these? Anybody else using them?

andyrm
    Free Member

TBH they work fine. Nothing to report. Just one of those good products that you forget is fitted.

mattjg
    Free Member

Interesting, how do the Superstars ride? Harsh or with a little give.

(The Renthals are only 740 mm so not a true comparison in my book).

andyrm
    Free Member

Feel pretty similar to my old ally bars except for the extra degree of back sweep – feel about same in terms of stiffness, and can’t really comment on what some people say around killing trail buzz as they are on my big bike that has the forks tuned for pretty good small bump sensitivity.

I think it tends to be the much lighter carbon bars that kill trail buzz more than tougher ones as my mates with Enve DH ones report similarly.

mattjg
    Free Member

Thx, yeah, I have some Bontrager carbon bars, they are brutally stiff, not what I am looking for.

Here’s hoping for a 780mm carbon with a little give …

amedias
    Free Member

I’ve had one fitted for about 6-8months.

It hasn’t exploded, that’s about all I can say really…

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

The topic ‘Superstar Carbon Lithium 780 bars’ is closed to new replies.