Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)
  • Superstar 25% off BH weekend
  • chakaping
    Free Member

Valid until midnight on Tuesday, 25% off site-wide with code MAYDAY25.

kayla1
    Free Member

Are SS the new DFS? Their wheels are ace but you’d have be barking to pay ‘full’ price.

cloudnine
    Free Member

£50 minimum spend

tom84
    Free Member

I need a new chainring and some brake pads, anyone want to go in on an order?

Stoner
    Free Member

unfortunately having exploded 2x freehubs I cant bring myself to get another set despite the reasonably good vfm. If the replacement freehubs didnt cost as much as a whole hub, I might reconsider.

chakaping
    Free Member

Their great Tech 4 wheelsets are £180 with this discount – I agree the rest of their range is confusing and often overpriced.

davosaurusrex

If you want chainrings and that uberbike also have 25% off with no minimum spend

n0b0dy0ftheg0at
    Free Member

@Northwind How are you finding that Superstar Racer Saddle you bought in the 33% sale?

P-Jay
    Free Member

@stoner discovered my 12 month old freebody is cracked – I think it’s my 4th (shared amongst a few wheelsets).

I’m sure SS will warranty it again though.

Stoner
    Free Member

PJ – unfortunately mine made a bit of a mess of the hub body on the way out and it is a s/h wheelset anyway. Cant be bothered rebuilding on a new hub so will just cruise the classifieds for a replacement.

Bigmantrials

New boost front hub ordered in anticipation of new forks! Thanks for the heads up on the code!

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

The topic ‘Superstar 25% off BH weekend’ is closed to new replies.