Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Super hot chillis
  • aphex_2k
    Free Member

Got cuttings and fruit from a butch t scorpion and chocolate butch t. Very, very, very hot things.

What would you use them for?

jimjam
    Free Member

Chemical weapons.

suburbanreuben
    Free Member

Cat Racing.

andytherocketeer

Dinner.

Last year’s chocolate habs were ace.
    Will grow some more next yr.

rocketman
    Free Member

Lunch

Nothing like a naga viper in with the cous cous

philb88
    Free Member

Use them to make Hot sauce or chilli jam! Easier to use then than a whole chilli

z1ppy

Chilli jam for the win! Or make a chilli and serve it with sour cream to ‘cool’ it to a more reasonable temp. Last year attempt at growing scotch bonnets, end with major disappointment.. trying ‘ring o fire’ this year, they sound interesting!

andytherocketeer

nagalade

hab jelly

edit: although brown was not the most appealing colour

hatter

Attempting to grow Bhut Jolokias at the moment. Looking forward to having fun with the proceeds.

Got a fair few Chilli mad mates so shouldn’t have much trouble shifting them.

aphex_2k
    Free Member

The choc butch t is twice as hot…. The scorpion three times…the fruits in food bags.

I had a mate make chilli vodka from brain freeze chilli’s. Hot but just managed a shot.

I’m thinking the next curry night will be interesting.

howsyourdad1
    Free Member

chillis freeze very well

aphex_2k
    Free Member

[video]https://youtu.be/eR-tZ4qWJfQ[/video]

I know what I won’t be doing.

bugpowderdust
    Free Member

A friend of mine used to cut off tops of his homegrown habs and nagas, deseed, fill with ice cream and eat whole for an interesting but challenging mix of hot and cold.

djambo
    Free Member

Definitely give this chutney recipe a go. I’ve made it the last couple of year with chocolate habaneros and it turned out perfect both times. Also tried it with regular cayenne type chillies and it came out good but not as hot!

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Super hot chillis’ is closed to new replies.