Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Suntour Epixon help
  • yankeedoodle
    Free Member

Hi all

Hope someone can help. I’m trying to find out if the Suntour Epixon has the same internal travel adjustment features as the old Epicon.

The older model had a locating pin inside the fork unit with 4 holes to choose from, changing the travel, essentially the same as changing spacers in rockshox forks.

Can anyone confirm if the newer Epixons still have this feature? Im hoping to change some from 140mm to 100mm.

Thanks in advance

demonracer

Mine were set at 120mm when I got them, after looking at the Suntour website and trying to email them I was unsure if I would be able to change them to 140mm. When I opened them up there was the usual 4 holes and they were a doddle to change.

yankeedoodle
    Free Member

Thanks for the reply! I have the forks now, which were 140mm when i received them. This set appears to use a number of spacers to adjust travel instead of the pin. Annoyingly i need more spacers to decrease the travel, and i cant find anywhere to buy them from!

asbrooks

I made my own spacers from some nylon rod.
    If it’s the newer type, you should already have the right number of spacers. See here travel change. Just move them to a different position.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

The topic ‘Suntour Epixon help’ is closed to new replies.