Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)
  • Sunbed Grabbers!
  • wrightyson
    Free Member

On a weeks holiday and haven’t really been up on the balcony at this time before, main reason I am today is because we’re hiring bikes. 8)
    Just sat here watching the usual “brits” laying out their towels and then sodding off back inside!
    They must set their alarms whilst on holiday 😯

hooli

If you think the brits are bad, wait until you see ze germans 😀

bikebouy
    Free Member

Trimix
    Free Member

Pop down and hide their towels. Or swop them all around for a laugh.

rocketman
    Free Member

It’s sad really

Last place we were at the pool area was roped off in the morning, guarded by the lifeguard who stood there with a whistle, looking at his watch. The Brits and Euros were queuing for the sunbeds and some of them were still stepping over the ropes FFS

And queuing for the restaurant to open at 6pm? WTAF is that all about

Klunk
    Free Member

shared pool how common 🙄 😉

zippykona

Last year in malta we sat out and it was bloody freezing. As the sun was out people were down to their trunks and at real risk of hypothermia . Including one really brown bloke whose body was covered in really ugly cancerous growths.
    Idiots.

fasthaggis
    yeager2004
    Free Member

Just follow Jay’s example from the Inbetweeners movie and chuck ‘em in the pool

Onzadog
    Free Member

Anyone going to link to that old carling advert?

thestabiliser
    Free Member

Last year we took two alarms on holiday with us, guaranteed to be up before 6 and queueing for breakfast. Unfortunately these aren’t the kind of alarms you can take the batteries out of, more the kind that are going bleed me dry for twenty years bugger off and then return once I’m dead to pick over my carcass. Gawd love ’em. But yeah competitive holiday mularkey is just frickin weird. First ever all inclusive last year, was an eye opener, some folks marked their territory and literally never moved for the week.

deadlydarcy
    Free Member

Stayed in a really nice all-inc (yes, they exist 😆 ) last year and it was in the rulez that one wasn’t allowed to reserve a sunbed. To be fair, everyone stuck to it and it worked nicely. I reckon the OP needs a classier type of resort. 😀

stumpy01

I’ve been to some hotels where the pool attendants will periodically come round and any towels that have clearly been laid down to ‘reserve’ places get removed.

We’ve regularly seen people who have reserved prime spots with a load of parasols etc. come back in the late afternoon having not been there all day & then pick up their towels and wander off; obviously been out for the day, but reserving ‘their’ spot anyway.

I’d happily move towels that have been in the same spot with no occupancy for a couple of hours, but my Wife doesn’t want the potential aggro while on holiday so always tells me not to bother.

andyl
    Free Member

This kind of holiday is something i don’t understand.

Trimix
    Free Member

Its not a holiday, its a competition.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 15 total)

The topic ‘Sunbed Grabbers!’ is closed to new replies.