Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Summit Series tonight
  • oldgit
    Free Member

Any takers on here?

Long shot – but my tyres are in the back of a BMW in Camden Town and I'm in leighton Buzzard and racing tonight any ideas?
    All I have is some RRs that are patched and the weave is visible and bald obviously 😐

br
    Free Member

Sorry, but I'm working today and going straight from here, otherwise I'd have brought you a spare wheelset…

But see you later.

oldgit
    Free Member

Academic now anyway. I was just about to leave for a job that should be sorted by 4pm, now I wont be starting it until 4pm. The joys of Self Employment.

br
    Free Member

Heavy rain just before the start, which just seem to wash away the 'soft' stuff leaving the flints exposed – based upon the puncture 'fest'…

2 riders punctured on the start 'straight' in the big boys race!

I managed to split a rear tyre at the start of the 2nd lap and then punctured the new rear tyre (borrowed a wheel off a lad with chain problems) at the end of that lap.

Nevermind, will be at the last one in a couple of weeks.

oldgit
    Free Member

It seemed nice up until the start and I was cursing the job, then I think the heavens opened at about 7.30 My translucent RRs would have taken one look and shat themselves.

ononeorange

It certainly did rain just at the start. I'd forgotten what slippery roots were.

b r, were you the chap who walked back with a flat then seemed to change it in about 2 seconds next to the start line before flying off again? If so, a most impressive change, sir.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

The topic ‘Summit Series tonight’ is closed to new replies.