Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Summer on Walna Scar (Chest Cam)
  • 1nten5e
    Free Member

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EiWEMVZurCk[/video]

Seeing as the weathers changed and the clocks have gone back, I thought I’d post this from a summer ride this year…..it’ll soon be spring 🙂

yesiamtom
    Free Member

was that nearly 10 minutes of descent 😐

im very jealous. round here the best you get is about a minute, maybe two but broken up with about 3 gates and even that is more skirting the side of a hill.

matt_outandabout

Brilliant! It is years since I rode there (fully rigid and canti’s). I think I need to go back again…

mrh86

Walna Scar Road = EXCELLENT

wors

Did that back in June. Fantastic descent.

boxelder

Good quality images – decent light helps I guess. Always think the arms look odd on chest mounted cameras – and your camelback pipe!
    You missed riding up over the big rock on the right at 4.19.
    Thanks for sharing though – must head that way again.

trailmonkey

ta for sharing. on my to do list for 2011

willej

Great vid, really makes me want to get out and ride. I must go back there too. I must also put one of those GoPro HD cameras on my Christmas list! What’s the first track BTW?

1nten5e
    Free Member

First track is ‘It’s Not Me’ by 3 Doors Down

Didn’t even notice the big rock at 4.19, it was the first time I’d ridden there for over 10 years

GRAEMEJONES

Nice work, good video. Was that done with movie maker ?

1nten5e
    Free Member

Yeah, straight into Windows Movie Maker

jhw
    Free Member

Great vid, great descent. Personally it’s not my kinda trail – too straight and wide for me – but it was definitely an experience and has to be one of the great rides of the UK!

agentdagnamit
    Free Member

I remember that drop where the trail narrows at around 6:25 looking more intimidating when I rode Walna Scar last. Great descent, worth the climb out of Duddon

IanMunro
    Free Member

I cringed a bit at all the grass short cuts, but I’m sure I’ve been equally guilty of doing it, so can’t really pass judgement. And yep the step looks very flat in that 🙂

Viewing 14 posts - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

The topic ‘Summer on Walna Scar (Chest Cam)’ is closed to new replies.